OT: Rodeo and media

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time, I did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began questioning Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah could mind read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very next day in Rodeo 2 beta.  

We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.  Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)


Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com





_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Andre Garzia-3
Jerry,

Can you produce a simple video showing Rodeo media playing? This could be
the turning point for many here.

Cheers
andre



On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Mark Talluto <[hidden email]>wrote:

> I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time,
> I did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new
> project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began
> questioning Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah
> could mind read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very
> next day in Rodeo 2 beta.
>
> We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.
>  Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Talluto
> http://www.canelasoftware.com
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>



--
http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Monte Goulding
Are there any public sample apps you can point us to?

On 24/07/2010, at 8:42 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> Can you produce a simple video showing Rodeo media playing? This could be
> the turning point for many here.
>
> Cheers
> andre
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Mark Talluto <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time,
>> I did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new
>> project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began
>> questioning Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah
>> could mind read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very
>> next day in Rodeo 2 beta.
>>
>> We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.
>> Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Mark Talluto
>> http://www.canelasoftware.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-revolution mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
>> subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>>
>
>
>
> --
> http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Jerry Daniels-2
In reply to this post by Andre Garzia-3
Andre, Monte, et al...

We will shortly have a video web app built in Rodeo. We want to do it right, tho. We already have a nice video page running in Rodeo dev environs for all the registered users to see working, explore its scripts and read about in the comments. It's a pretty funny video, too. By now they're creating their own videos and audios.

For the record, there was no mind reading involved in getting video and audio in Rodeo. Mark mentioned that he needed video badly for his company's product. I said we'd see what we could do. Sarah, MJ and I conference most evening via Skype or GoToMeeting. So Mark's need for video came up as a topic.

All three of us worked on getting the code, testing, samples and documentation for video and audio available to all registered users by 1AM last night CDT/US.

We were just trying to be responsive to Mark's need for video--which he has to have delivered in less than sixty days for a good sized market of folks who HAVE to have his stuff in video format to do business.

We also posted a new version of Rodeo desktop app last night as well. Lots of goodies there.

Proud to be part of the hardest working team on the Rodeo circuit.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Get Rodeo beta and save $100:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer

On Jul 23, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> Can you produce a simple video showing Rodeo media playing? This could be
> the turning point for many here.
>
> Cheers
> andre
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Mark Talluto <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time,
>> I did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new
>> project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began
>> questioning Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah
>> could mind read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very
>> next day in Rodeo 2 beta.
>>
>> We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.
>> Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Mark Talluto
>> http://www.canelasoftware.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-revolution mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
>> subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>>
>
>
>
> --
> http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
In reply to this post by Andre Garzia-3
I can take a screen cast of rodeo playing a video. I can show the code to make it too. I don't believe there is an nda for the rodeo product.

The stuff the end user makes is stored currently on the rodeo server in the users personal space.  You make your programs from within the rodeo desktop app. You also play your apps through the rodeo desktop app.  

Rodeo will eventually have an option to export your project in various ways.  In the future I would have handled your request by exporting the video project to my web server and give you a link.  Or I would have exported it to an actual Mac desktop app and given it to you that way.

The desktop app could be designed in such a way that the video would have downloaded from the cloud or could have been stored locally in the app itself.  It is a single line of code to point to a video.

The current demo plays the video over the internet. It progressively downloads.  It uses native player widgets.  You can can scrub, mute, and go full screen.  The code is very rev like.

Mark  

On Jul 23, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Andre Garzia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> Can you produce a simple video showing Rodeo media playing? This could be
> the turning point for many here.
>
> Cheers
> andre
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Mark Talluto <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time,
>> I did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new
>> project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began
>> questioning Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah
>> could mind read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very
>> next day in Rodeo 2 beta.
>>
>> We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.
>> Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Mark Talluto
>> http://www.canelasoftware.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-revolution mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
>> subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>>
>
>
>
> --
> http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Jerry Daniels-2
Mark is right. No NDA. Fire away.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Get Rodeo beta and save $100:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer

On Jul 25, 2010, at 11:10 AM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> I can take a screen cast of rodeo playing a video. I can show the code to make it too. I don't believe there is an nda for the rodeo product.
>
> The stuff the end user makes is stored currently on the rodeo server in the users personal space.  You make your programs from within the rodeo desktop app. You also play your apps through the rodeo desktop app.  
>
> Rodeo will eventually have an option to export your project in various ways.  In the future I would have handled your request by exporting the video project to my web server and give you a link.  Or I would have exported it to an actual Mac desktop app and given it to you that way.
>
> The desktop app could be designed in such a way that the video would have downloaded from the cloud or could have been stored locally in the app itself.  It is a single line of code to point to a video.
>
> The current demo plays the video over the internet. It progressively downloads.  It uses native player widgets.  You can can scrub, mute, and go full screen.  The code is very rev like.
>
> Mark  
>
> On Jul 23, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Andre Garzia <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Jerry,
>>
>> Can you produce a simple video showing Rodeo media playing? This could be
>> the turning point for many here.
>>
>> Cheers
>> andre
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Mark Talluto <[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time,
>>> I did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new
>>> project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began
>>> questioning Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah
>>> could mind read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very
>>> next day in Rodeo 2 beta.
>>>
>>> We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.
>>> Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)
>>>
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Mark Talluto
>>> http://www.canelasoftware.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> use-revolution mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
>>> subscription preferences:
>>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> http://www.andregarzia.com All We Do Is Code.
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-revolution mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

mwieder
In reply to this post by Mark Talluto
Mark-

Sunday, July 25, 2010, 9:10:21 AM, you wrote:

> Rodeo will eventually have an option to export your project in
> various ways.  In the future I would have handled your request by
> exporting the video project to my web server and give you a link.
> Or I would have exported it to an actual Mac desktop app and given
> it to you that way.

Rodeo, it seems, is rapidly progressing from niche product to useful
tool to jaw-dropping features. I'm starting to detect Rodeoactivity
around these parts.

This is the way I've always thought rev should work anyway: deliver
the development platform for third parties to create new functionality
and not try to do everything themselves.

--
-Mark Wieder
 [hidden email]

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

mwieder
In reply to this post by Mark Talluto
Mark-

Sunday, July 25, 2010, 9:10:21 AM, you wrote:

> In the future I would have handled your request by exporting the
> video project...

...in the future you must have been talking with Jacque through one of
those time-warp thingies... I will have been wanting to have used one
of those myself.

--
-Mark Wieder
 [hidden email]

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
In reply to this post by mwieder

On Jul 25, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Mark-
>
> Sunday, July 25, 2010, 9:10:21 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Rodeo will eventually have an option to export your project in
>> various ways.  In the future I would have handled your request by
>> exporting the video project to my web server and give you a link.
>> Or I would have exported it to an actual Mac desktop app and given
>> it to you that way.
>
> Rodeo, it seems, is rapidly progressing from niche product to useful
> tool to jaw-dropping features. I'm starting to detect Rodeoactivity
> around these parts.
>
> This is the way I've always thought rev should work anyway: deliver
> the development platform for third parties to create new functionality
> and not try to do everything themselves.

I think you are right Mark.  The possibilities are quite staggering once you see what can be done.  Once Rodeo leverages more of what is available in webkit, Rodeo may one day actually compete with Rev for certain projects.  It is very close to competing with the Rev web plugin for simple projects.  I think it will compete with Rev Server Language and the Rev web plugin initially.  At some point it will compete with full development on the mobile and desktop realm as well.


Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com





_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
In reply to this post by mwieder

On Jul 25, 2010, at 10:10 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Mark-
>
> Sunday, July 25, 2010, 9:10:21 AM, you wrote:
>
>> In the future I would have handled your request by exporting the
>> video project...
>
> ...in the future you must have been talking with Jacque through one of
> those time-warp thingies... I will have been wanting to have used one
> of those myself.

She rents them out at reasonable rates.  Give it a try.


Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com





_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
I made a short video showing a video playing in Rodeo 2 and the code that goes with it.  I altered the link to the video for copyright purposes.  Otherwise, the code you see is very Rev like and simple to read.  

http://www.canelasoftware.com/temp/rodeo/Rodeo%20Video.mov


Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com





_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: OT: Rodeo and media

John Dixon

Hello Mark

Would you tell me the name of the software you used to make the video of the video, as it were... I am intrigued by the red rings that appear with the mouseClicks...

regards,,

John Dixon

> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:47:03 -0700
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: OT: Rodeo and media
>
> I made a short video showing a video playing in Rodeo 2 and the code that goes with it.  I altered the link to the video for copyright purposes.  Otherwise, the code you see is very Rev like and simple to read.  
>
> http://www.canelasoftware.com/temp/rodeo/Rodeo%20Video.mov
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Talluto
> http://www.canelasoftware.com

     
_________________________________________________________________
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/
Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Ian Wood-3
The red rings look like Mouseposé which is mostly designed for screencasts, tutorials and presentations. It's separate from whatever software was used to capture the screen video. You can also set up Mouseposé to show keystrokes on screen.

http://www.boinx.com/mousepose

Ian


On 25 Jul 2010, at 19:59, John Dixon wrote:

> Would you tell me the name of the software you used to make the video of the video, as it were... I am intrigued by the red rings that appear with the mouseClicks...

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
In reply to this post by John Dixon
Hi John,

I used a program called screen flow by telestream.net
It is very easy to use and allows you to edit the video within e program.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com


On Jul 25, 2010, at 11:59 AM, John Dixon <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hello Mark
>
> Would you tell me the name of the software you used to make the video of the video, as it were... I am intrigued by the red rings that appear with the mouseClicks...
>
> regards,,
>
> John Dixon
>
>> From: [hidden email]
>> Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:47:03 -0700
>> To: [hidden email]
>> Subject: Re: OT: Rodeo and media
>>
>> I made a short video showing a video playing in Rodeo 2 and the code that goes with it.  I altered the link to the video for copyright purposes.  Otherwise, the code you see is very Rev like and simple to read.  
>>
>> http://www.canelasoftware.com/temp/rodeo/Rodeo%20Video.mov
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Mark Talluto
>> http://www.canelasoftware.com
>
>    
> _________________________________________________________________
> http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/
> Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now_______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: OT: Rodeo and media

John Dixon

Mark and Ian...

Thanks for the info about mouseposé and screenflow... interesting

regards,

John Dixon
     
_________________________________________________________________
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/
Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
Just to be clear, the mouse effects were all done in ScreenFlow.  It has a lot of capability.  You can download the app and try it for free.  


Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com




On Jul 25, 2010, at 1:26 PM, John Dixon wrote:

>
> Mark and Ian...
>
> Thanks for the info about mouseposé and screenflow... interesting
>
> regards,
>
> John Dixon

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Jim Ault
In reply to this post by Mark Talluto
>
> On Jul 25, 2010, at 11:59 AM, John Dixon <[hidden email]>  
> wrote:
>> Would you tell me the name of the software you used to make the  
>> video of the video, as it were... I am intrigued by the red rings  
>> that appear with the mouseClicks...


On Jul 25, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> Hi John,
> I used a program called screen flow by telestream.net
> It is very easy to use and allows you to edit the video within e  
> program.



My preference is ScreenFlow, although most who would like to use it  
think that $100 is too much.
I think there are free or shareware apps out there,
and Trevor's ScreenSteps (RunRev.com will give you the details)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas


_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto
I decided to see if I could make that video app work on my iPhone.  It did!  I made a new app, copied all my code from the iPad version over to the iPhone version (this required making every control again), then gave it a try.  It worked super the very first time.  I did have to size the video player down to the appropriate dimensions.

Pretty cool stuff!

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com





_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Robert Mann
In reply to this post by Mark Talluto
Nice video.. thought, it seems we do not have the same base material : on the version I see in my rodeo account, there is no way to play the video full screen (the little 45° double arrow does not exist!!)

Ist that an option that only comes if the video screen size is big enough??? ??

Strange!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OT: Rodeo and media

Jerry Daniels-2
Robert,

Video on Rodeo is just in its infancy, but we're pretty happy with how quickly it has come along. We'll suss the rest of this stuff out and get it documented. Right now, we're running behind with our docs. Gotta catch up this week.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Get Rodeo beta and save $100:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer

On Jul 25, 2010, at 6:03 PM, Robert Mann wrote:

>
> Nice video.. thought, it seems we do not have the same base material : on the
> version I see in my rodeo account, there is no way to play the video full
> screen (the little 45° double arrow does not exist!!)
>
> Ist that an option that only comes if the video screen size is big enough???
> ??
>
> Strange!!
> --
> View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/OT-Rodeo-and-media-tp2300771p2301799.html
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
12