[OT] SharewareOnSale - queer feeling

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
I have just had an email from SharewareOnSale trying to get me to
market my stuff through them.

scamanalyze.com states that they are 88% to be trusted (how can you
quantify that?)

www.scamadviser.com says that they are OK.

Umph . . .

Anyone on this use-list had dealings with them?

Re: [OT] SharewareOnSale - queer feeling

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

 > I have just had an email from SharewareOnSale trying to get me to
 > market my stuff through them.
 >
 > scamanalyze.com states that they are 88% to be trusted (how can you
 > quantify that?)

Probably through reviews, which may be legit or they may be
click-farmed, hard to know.

Try running a promo through MacZot.  The company was co-founded by an
old friend from my home town, and each time I've run a promo there I've
made a reasonable return for the modest setup effort.  Got quite a few
new customers there, and they transfered the funds to my PayPal account
very quickly.