[OT] Spies under the bed.

Richmond Mathewson-2
I wrote an e-mail to Heather, the list Mum, in which I used a phrase
which I have never used
in any e-mail ever before or since.

Within 72 hours my gmail inbox is filling up with e-mail spam based on
that phrase.

This is NOT meant as an indictment of Heather!

But what is does show is that any e-mail that contains any "interesting"
information
gets harvested by spy-bots or whatever quicker than you can say
"numToCodepoint".

JB

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

JB
It sounds to me like the spies came out from
under the bed and are now in your bed.

Booz, Allen, Hamilton

They are in control of everything and in bed with
every politician and government agency.  They
are bank managers and corporate managers in
every private, industrial and government agency.
They are involved deeply in the DOJ, SEC, FBI
NSA, Homeland Security and anything else you
can think of and even things you cannot think of.

They are attorneys, prosecutors and judges so if
they want to destroy you even your own attorney
will help lose the case.  They control the news in
America.

In other words get used to it because unless they
are stopped nothing will change.  They control the
politicians in America so who ever wins a election
will be serving them and not the people.  it is what
is in their best interest that counts.  They are part
of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower
warned US about in his departure speech.

They are a global company.

John Balgenorth

On Aug 31, 2014, at 8:33 AM, Richmond <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wrote an e-mail to Heather, the list Mum, in which I used a phrase which I have never used
> in any e-mail ever before or since.
>
> Within 72 hours my gmail inbox is filling up with e-mail spam based on that phrase.
>
> This is NOT meant as an indictment of Heather!
>
> But what is does show is that any e-mail that contains any "interesting" information
> gets harvested by spy-bots or whatever quicker than you can say "numToCodepoint".
>
> Richmond.

JB

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

JB
Hi Richard,

Don’t worry about it too much.  They
will tell you they love you.  This is all
being done for your own good.  They
care about you & want to protect you
from all sorts of things.

The only reason the spies came out
from under your bed and are now in
your bed is because they love you &
care about you.

In other words you are about to get
screwed.  Do not resist it will only
make it worse.

John Balgenorth

On Aug 31, 2014, at 9:22 AM, JB <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It sounds to me like the spies came out from
> under the bed and are now in your bed.
>
> Booz, Allen, Hamilton
>
> They are in control of everything and in bed with
> every politician and government agency.  They
> are bank managers and corporate managers in
> every private, industrial and government agency.
> They are involved deeply in the DOJ, SEC, FBI
> NSA, Homeland Security and anything else you
> can think of and even things you cannot think of.
>
> They are attorneys, prosecutors and judges so if
> they want to destroy you even your own attorney
> will help lose the case.  They control the news in
> America.
>
> In other words get used to it because unless they
> are stopped nothing will change.  They control the
> politicians in America so who ever wins a election
> will be serving them and not the people.  it is what
> is in their best interest that counts.  They are part
> of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower
> warned US about in his departure speech.
>
> They are a global company.
>
> John Balgenorth
>

> On Aug 31, 2014, at 8:33 AM, Richmond <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I wrote an e-mail to Heather, the list Mum, in which I used a phrase which I have never used
>> in any e-mail ever before or since.
>>
>> Within 72 hours my gmail inbox is filling up with e-mail spam based on that phrase.
>>
>> This is NOT meant as an indictment of Heather!
>>
>> But what is does show is that any e-mail that contains any "interesting" information
>> gets harvested by spy-bots or whatever quicker than you can say "numToCodepoint".
>>
>> Richmond.

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

Wprothero
An attorney relative of mine is a lawyer who specializes in "Drunk while driving" cases. He found that when he sent emails to his clients using gmail, with the word "DUI", his clients, on their webmail pages, had ads for "DUI" lawyers (his competitors) on their browser pages. Needless to say, he stopped using that word. I guess that's the price of a free email service: marketing based on your email content.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org

> On Aug 31, 2014, at 8:33 AM, Richmond <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I wrote an e-mail to Heather, the list Mum, in which I used a phrase which I have never used
> in any e-mail ever before or since.
>
> Within 72 hours my gmail inbox is filling up with e-mail spam based on that phrase.
>
> This is NOT meant as an indictment of Heather!
>
> But what is does show is that any e-mail that contains any "interesting" information
> gets harvested by spy-bots or whatever quicker than you can say "numToCodepoint".
>
> Richmond.

Http://es.earthednet.org

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

mwieder
Earthednet-wp <prothero@...> writes:

> An attorney relative of mine is a lawyer who specializes in "Drunk while
driving" cases. He found that when
> he sent emails to his clients using gmail, with the word "DUI", his
clients, on their webmail pages, had ads
> for "DUI" lawyers (his competitors) on their browser pages. Needless to
say, he stopped using that word. I
> guess that's the price of a free email service: marketing based on your

LOL. Google is its own worst enemy sometimes.

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

J. Landman Gay
On 8/31/2014, 2:04 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Earthednet-wp <prothero@...> writes:
>

>> An attorney relative of mine is a lawyer who specializes in "Drunk while
> driving" cases. He found that when
>> he sent emails to his clients using gmail, with the word "DUI", his
> clients, on their webmail pages, had ads
>> for "DUI" lawyers (his competitors) on their browser pages. Needless to
> say, he stopped using that word. I
>> guess that's the price of a free email service: marketing based on your
>
> LOL. Google is its own worst enemy sometimes.

You can turn off targeted marketing in Google's settings. I did that
immediately after setting up the account and I haven't seen anything
targeted to me (it's turned on by default, of course.) I also stay
logged out of Google except when specifically using one of their web
services, my profile contains almost nothing, and I don't participate in
Google+.

There's a way to check who Google thinks you are and what interests you.
I wish I could find the link again. When I last checked, it thought I
was a 35 year old male. I'm not sure about the male part, but I'd love
to be 35.

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

Dr. Hawkins
On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 1:08 PM, J. Landman Gay <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> There's a way to check who Google thinks you are and what interests you. I
> wish I could find the link again. When I last checked, it thought I was a
> 35 year old male. I'm not sure about the male part, but I'd love to be 35.

In the early days of this, someone discovered that Amazon had him pegged as
a pregnant gay male . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

Alain Farmer
LOL!
Goes-to-show how accurate and relevant their information is. ;-)

wrote:

> There's a way to check who Google thinks you are and what interests you. I
> wish I could find the link again. When I last checked, it thought I was a
> 35 year old male. I'm not sure about the male part, but I'd love to be 35.

In the early days of this, someone discovered that Amazon had him pegged as
a pregnant gay male . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462

Re: [OT] Spies under the bed.

Kay C Lan
On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM, J. Landman Gay <[hidden email]> wrote:
> When I last checked, it thought I was a 35
> year old male.

I told you to stop playing with that time travel stack! Such
inexplicable google side effects are permanent, but you knew that
because I warned you about them tomorrow.