[OT] Step by step instructions available for using Zygodact KeyGen system with Kagi.com

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[OT] Step by step instructions available for using Zygodact KeyGen system with Kagi.com

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D
Recently i was asked how i´ve integrated Jaqcues´ Zygodact Keygen System into KAGI´s template stack.

For those who do not already know, KAGI allows to use a customized Livecode stack within their order process.
With this solution KAGI does the complete process from order management, payment processing to deploying the
License code to the customers. No need to run any service on your own webserver for deployment of the registration information.

I´ve created now step by step instructions, which lead you through the needed steps to integrate Zygodact keygen stacks into the KAGI template stack.
I´ve also created a Zip archive which contains the instructions intself and sample stacks including the original template stack from KAGI.

You can find the online instructions here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/spa/f81w2fcellctlrr/how-to-use-zygodact-keygen-system-with-kagi/index.html

The complete Zip archive can be found here
http://owncloud.qck.biz/mr/index.php/s/TmZazJAE0APCBVY/download

Maybe this is of interest for one or the other of the list.

Note: I am not a native English speaker, so please excuse any strange technical expressions. I tried to do my best. ;)


Matthias


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OT] Step by step instructions available for using Zygodact KeyGen system with Kagi.com

Dave Kilroy
Matthias thank you for this

For an ancient piece of software that I wrote in another language I am using a defunct 3rd party licensing tool together with an elderly drupal website to achieve something similar(ish) to what you have. One of these days I will rewrite that software in LiveCode and when I do I'll retrieve your smashing guide and sample stack which I have downloaded and stored safely...

Kind regards

Dave
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OT] Step by step instructions available for using Zygodact KeyGen system with Kagi.com

J. Landman Gay
In reply to this post by Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D
Thanks for doing this Matthias, it's very clear and useful. Now I have a
link to provide to anyone who asks.

On 4/19/2016 8:21 AM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:

> Recently i was asked how i´ve integrated Jaqcues´ Zygodact Keygen System into KAGI´s template stack.
>
> For those who do not already know, KAGI allows to use a customized Livecode stack within their order process.
> With this solution KAGI does the complete process from order management, payment processing to deploying the
> License code to the customers. No need to run any service on your own webserver for deployment of the registration information.
>
> I´ve created now step by step instructions, which lead you through the needed steps to integrate Zygodact keygen stacks into the KAGI template stack.
> I´ve also created a Zip archive which contains the instructions intself and sample stacks including the original template stack from KAGI.
>
> You can find the online instructions here
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/spa/f81w2fcellctlrr/how-to-use-zygodact-keygen-system-with-kagi/index.html
>
> The complete Zip archive can be found here
> http://owncloud.qck.biz/mr/index.php/s/TmZazJAE0APCBVY/download
>
> Maybe this is of interest for one or the other of the list.
>
> Note: I am not a native English speaker, so please excuse any strange technical expressions. I tried to do my best. ;)
>
>
> Matthias
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>


--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [hidden email]
HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode