OT: The Principles of Clean Architecture

OT: The Principles of Clean Architecture

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
Hope you don't in my sharing on going research into high level architecture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_TH-Y78tt4

This one came about because Andre (ha!) chided me on my lack of
encapsulation between modules, and spent time re-factoring to make it
better.  He has a license to tell what is on his mind...

No doubt many you have seen this. This is really the first time I have
understood where the "boundaries" live in code. So very clear.

You will also get a marvelous introduction to human DNS/Mitochondria.

Be prepared of 1:13 of time--at least for me, it was hard not watch all
the through.

Re: OT: The Principles of Clean Architecture

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
I think you meant, "I hope you don't mind my sharing ongoing research into high level architecture."

:-) Bob S