[OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC community.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

On 04/28/2017 11:06 AM, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
> Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC community.

<chortle>

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Not showing up in the Balkans.

Richmond.

On 4/28/17 9:06 pm, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:

> Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC community.
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Then don’t look in the Balkans.

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

> On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:18 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Not showing up in the Balkans.
>
> Richmond.
>
> On 4/28/17 9:06 pm, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
>> Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC community.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Scott Rossi
>> Creative Director
>> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
because cheese

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Scott Rossi via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Then don’t look in the Balkans.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design
>

> > On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:18 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Not showing up in the Balkans.
> >
> > Richmond.
> >
> > On 4/28/17 9:06 pm, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
> >> Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC
> community.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Scott Rossi
> >> Creative Director
> >> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Ha, Ha, Ha . . .

With the good offices of a VPN I looked in:

Canada: nix

USA: something with 3 blue bovines, a mediaeval-looking girl
stirring an unspecified dairy product in a tub, and something that
might be a soft cheese with a yellow arrow in the centre.

So, this posting was ethnocentric and prejudiced against Canadians and
people in the Balkans, at least.

AS you should know by now I have no sense of humour whatsoever so am
thinking of refering this
Use-List to the thought police for:

1. Implying that bovines are blue.

2. Excluding people in the Balkans.

3. Not shoving the LiveCode logo on the cheese for those of us who don't
understand subtle messages.

4. Not providing a "Trigger Warning" so that sensitive types like myself
aren't traumatised by the sight
of blue bovines being exploited for their milk products.

enough . . . enough . . . enough . . .

Oh, Help, there's my warder coming now with the strait-jacket.

Ri c  h    m     o       n      d.................

On 4/28/17 9:20 pm, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:

> Then don’t look in the Balkans.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design
>

>> On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:18 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Not showing up in the Balkans.
>>
>> Richmond.
>>
>> On 4/28/17 9:06 pm, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
>>> Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC community.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Scott Rossi
>>> Creative Director
>>> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Wow: there are actually a whole sequence of pictures which I shall
download for
use with the younger children in my school.

Richmond.

On 4/28/17 9:35 pm, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Ha, Ha, Ha . . .
>
> With the good offices of a VPN I looked in:
>
> Canada: nix
>
> USA: something with 3 blue bovines, a mediaeval-looking girl
> stirring an unspecified dairy product in a tub, and something that
> might be a soft cheese with a yellow arrow in the centre.
>
> So, this posting was ethnocentric and prejudiced against Canadians and
> people in the Balkans, at least.
>
> AS you should know by now I have no sense of humour whatsoever so am
> thinking of refering this
> Use-List to the thought police for:
>
> 1. Implying that bovines are blue.
>
> 2. Excluding people in the Balkans.
>
> 3. Not shoving the LiveCode logo on the cheese for those of us who don't
> understand subtle messages.
>
> 4. Not providing a "Trigger Warning" so that sensitive types like
> myself aren't traumatised by the sight
> of blue bovines being exploited for their milk products.
>
> enough . . . enough . . . enough . . .
>
> Oh, Help, there's my warder coming now with the strait-jacket.
>
> Ri c  h    m     o       n      d.................
>
> On 4/28/17 9:20 pm, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
>> Then don’t look in the Balkans.
>>
>> Scott Rossi
>> Creative Director
>> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design
>>

>>> On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:18 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Not showing up in the Balkans.
>>>
>>> Richmond.

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> 1. Implying that bovines are blue.

Where do you think blue milk comes from???

Next you'll tell us that chocolate milk doesn't come from brown bovines . .
.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
:-))

> On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:20 , Scott Rossi via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Then don’t look in the Balkans.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design
>

>> On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:18 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Not showing up in the Balkans.
>>
>> Richmond.
>>
>> On 4/28/17 9:06 pm, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
>>> Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC community.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Scott Rossi
>>> Creative Director
>>> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
The maypole??

Bob S

> On Apr 28, 2017, at 11:06 , Scott Rossi via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Note today’s Google doodle topic is especially appropriate for the LC community.
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Phallic programming: Ada Lovelace ain't in it!