[OT] UML Tools for developing Revolution projects

[OT] UML Tools for developing Revolution projects

David Politi
Dear Alex Rice,

My name is David Politi and I am a Junior Designer/Flash Developer
for evolvs, in Calgary, AB. I found your post via google regarding an
Omnigraffle extension utulizing the UML spec. I'd love to get my
hands on one. Have you heard anything about it?
If you can find the time, please let me know.

Yours truly,

David Politi
Junior Designer