[OT, maybe] - configuring a Windows Installer for a Standalone

[OT, maybe] - configuring a Windows Installer for a Standalone

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
You may want to try my stack "Piccolo Installer”, just updated to version 1.1.6

"PiccoloInstaller" is a Livecode stack, to be used to create Mac or Windows standalone installers.
Since it was created on 2014, it needed an update to support latest OS and LC versions.

Regards
Trevix

Re: [OT, maybe] - configuring a Windows Installer for a Standalone

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Links?

Bob S

> On Apr 10, 2018, at 02:09 , trevix via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You may want to try my stack "Piccolo Installer”, just updated to version 1.1.6
>
> "PiccoloInstaller" is a Livecode stack, to be used to create Mac or Windows standalone installers.
> Since it was created on 2014, it needed an update to support latest OS and LC versions.
>
> Regards
> Trevix

Re: [OT, maybe] - configuring a Windows Installer for a Standalone

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
This is what i´ve found

https://www.software.trevix.it/piccolo_installer/ <https://www.software.trevix.it/piccolo_installer/>

Matthias