Odin down?

Martin Koob
Hi  I just tried to to to my site on odin and it appears odin down.

I have put an emergency support request in at
http://www.on-rev.com/support/contact-us/

Anyone else notice this?

I am wondering how long it has been down.

Martin

RE: Odin down?

John Dixon
Yes..(sigh)... ODIN is down yet again... !

> Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:45:56 -0700
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Odin down?
>
> Hi  I just tried to to to my site on odin and it appears odin down.
>
> I have put an emergency support request in at
> http://www.on-rev.com/support/contact-us/
>
> Anyone else notice this?
>
> I am wondering how long it has been down.
>
> Martin

JB

Re: Odin down?

JB
My site is down.

-=>JB<=-

On Jun 29, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Martin Koob wrote:

> Hi  I just tried to to to my site on odin and it appears odin down.
>
> I have put an emergency support request in at
> http://www.on-rev.com/support/contact-us/
>
> Anyone else notice this?
>
> I am wondering how long it has been down.
>
> Martin

RE: Odin down?

John Dixon
ODIN is running again...:-)

> Subject: Re: Odin down?
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:34:15 -0700
> To: [hidden email]
>
> My site is down.
>
> -=>JB<=-
>

> On Jun 29, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Martin Koob wrote:
>
> > Hi  I just tried to to to my site on odin and it appears odin down.
> >
> > I have put an emergency support request in at
> > http://www.on-rev.com/support/contact-us/
> >
> > Anyone else notice this?
> >
> > I am wondering how long it has been down.
> >
> > Martin

Re: Odin down?

mwieder

> ODIN is running again...:-)

Good to know. And I see from the attachments further down the thread
that I have been missing any emails that came in before that.

If anyone sent me emails today, please resend them.

On-rev is such a joke.
On-again-off-again-rev is more like it.
I can only assume that since they're not getting monthly payments from
the founders they've put us all on the oldest machines with no backup
and no failover.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com