On Boot - Run Time Tool vs Pointer Tool

Mike Bonner via use-livecode
When we boot LC, I typically need to navigate, but the tool end up Pointer tool.

I am the only one who needs to change this ever time he boots?

Can/Should be a global preference?

BR

Re: On Boot - Run Time Tool vs Pointer Tool

Mike Bonner via use-livecode
on opencard

*choose* browse tool
end opencard

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via
use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When we boot LC, I typically need to navigate, but the tool end up Pointer
> tool.
>
> I am the only one who needs to change this ever time he boots?
>
> Can/Should be a global preference?
>
> BR

Re: On Boot - Run Time Tool vs Pointer Tool

Mike Bonner via use-livecode
the beauty of livecode is that you can script anything.... the IDE is built
with Livecode, so you can change any aspect of it or script any action that
you want.