On Browser Widget/Google, the "smart" Font Sizer to Go Center, on Android phone?

On Browser Widget/Google, the "smart" Font Sizer to Go Center, on Android phone?

ELS Prothero via use-livecode
There is a small font resizer, it goes up or down

Is it possible to go center?  Its lies to the right of margin of the browser widget, and we have the page  “Go Right” which conflicts with the font resizer.

BR

Re: On Browser Widget/Google, the "smart" Font Sizer to Go Center, on Android phone?

ELS Prothero via use-livecode
Well

com.livecode.widget.browser

but I would not know where to begin?