On-Rev portal

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
Hi all.

Silly me I haven't used my on-rev portal in so long I forgot the URL! Anyone got a quick second?

RE: On-Rev portal

Stephen Barncard via use-livecode
CPanel: https://xxxxx.on-rev.com:2083/
Substitute "xxxxx" for your server. (diesel, tio, jasmine, sage)

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]