One day left

J. Landman Gay
Whether or not you think you'll need HTML5 (and you will, sometime)
think about the progress LiveCode could make with that matching grant.
It's going out the window if the campaign goal isn't met.

I need HTML5. Are you guys in?

Re: One day left

Simon
I'm in!
Pledge Everyone!
http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/

Simon

Re: One day left

Ben Rubinstein
And if you buy any kind of license, it makes great sense to buy your next
license now, from the pledge page - you'll get a massive discount, but RunRev
will get the matching funds to more than make up for it.  Win-win.  Do it now!

On 30/07/2014 07:11, Simon wrote:
> I'm in!
> Pledge Everyone!
> http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/
>
> Simon

Re: One day left

Dave Kilroy
Yep, buying 'instant rewards' from the pledge page are great investments - I've bought two lots and may even go back a third time while the bargains are still there...

AND these funds are matched to help make our development tool betterer and betterer :)
Peter M. Brigham

Re: One day left

Paul Dupuis
On 7/30/2014 1:20 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> I need HTML5. Are you guys in?

HTML5 is important enough to us that we raided our piggy bank (and
checking accounts, wallets, couch cushions, and every other source we
could find) and pledged slightly over 1% of the goal. So, please - among
the folks who have not contributed - consider doing so. Contribute 0.1%
each or contribute 0.01% each. Every pledge helps.

RE: One day left

Ralph DiMola
I'm In!!!!!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]

Re: One day left

Charles E Buchwald
I'm in!

On 30 Jul 2014, at 7:10 AM, Paul Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 7/30/2014 1:20 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> I need HTML5. Are you guys in?
>
> HTML5 is important enough to us that we raided our piggy bank (and
> checking accounts, wallets, couch cushions, and every other source we
> could find) and pledged slightly over 1% of the goal. So, please - among
> the folks who have not contributed - consider doing so. Contribute 0.1%
> each or contribute 0.01% each. Every pledge helps.

Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General
Museografica Digital
http://digital.museografica.com

Mac OSX 10.9.4, LC 6.6.2 Commercial

LC Developer Tools: http://buchwald.ca/developer-tools/

Email Notice: http://wp.me/P3aT4d-33

Re: One day left

Graham Samuel-4
I'm in, and I upped my pledge twice, but I wish there were some really high rollers out there somewhere. I must know the wrong people...

Graham

On 30 Jul 2014, at 14:10, Paul Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 7/30/2014 1:20 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> I need HTML5. Are you guys in?
>
> HTML5 is important enough to us that we raided our piggy bank (and
> checking accounts, wallets, couch cushions, and every other source we
> could find) and pledged slightly over 1% of the goal. So, please - among
> the folks who have not contributed - consider doing so. Contribute 0.1%
> each or contribute 0.01% each. Every pledge helps.

Re: One day left

Stephen MacLean
I'm in!!

Best,

Steve MacLean

On Jul 30, 2014, at 1:20 AM, J. Landman Gay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Whether or not you think you'll need HTML5 (and you will, sometime) think about the progress LiveCode could make with that matching grant. It's going out the window if the campaign goal isn't met.
>
> I need HTML5. Are you guys in?

Re: One day left

J. Landman Gay
Some on this list work for businesses that depend on LiveCode for in house products.  It would be great if the company could pledge.  Since there's a purchase order option to pay later, there would be little risk.

On July 30, 2014 10:33:07 AM CDT, Graham Samuel <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I'm in, and I upped my pledge twice, but I wish there were some really
>high rollers out there somewhere. I must know the wrong people...
>
>Graham
>
>On 30 Jul 2014, at 14:10, Paul Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 7/30/2014 1:20 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>>> I need HTML5. Are you guys in?
>>
>> HTML5 is important enough to us that we raided our piggy bank (and
>> checking accounts, wallets, couch cushions, and every other source we
>> could find) and pledged slightly over 1% of the goal. So, please -
>among
>> the folks who have not contributed - consider doing so. Contribute
>0.1%
>> each or contribute 0.01% each. Every pledge helps.

Re: One day left

skiplondon
I'm in as well.

SKIP

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM, J. Landman Gay <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Some on this list work for businesses that depend on LiveCode for in house
> products.  It would be great if the company could pledge.  Since there's a
> purchase order option to pay later, there would be little risk.
>
> On July 30, 2014 10:33:07 AM CDT, Graham Samuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >I'm in, and I upped my pledge twice, but I wish there were some really
> >high rollers out there somewhere. I must know the wrong people...
> >
> >Graham

> >> HTML5 is important enough to us that we raided our piggy bank (and
> >> checking accounts, wallets, couch cushions, and every other source we
> >> could find) and pledged slightly over 1% of the goal. So, please -
> >among
> >> the folks who have not contributed - consider doing so. Contribute
> >0.1%
> >> each or contribute 0.01% each. Every pledge helps.

Re: One day left

Stephen MacLean
That's what we did, although ours is a public app.

On Jul 30, 2014, at 11:53 AM, J. Landman Gay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Some on this list work for businesses that depend on LiveCode for in house products.  It would be great if the company could pledge.  Since there's a purchase order option to pay later, there would be little risk.
>
> On July 30, 2014 10:33:07 AM CDT, Graham Samuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm in, and I upped my pledge twice, but I wish there were some really
>> high rollers out there somewhere. I must know the wrong people...
>>
>> Graham

>>> HTML5 is important enough to us that we raided our piggy bank (and
>>> checking accounts, wallets, couch cushions, and every other source we
>>> could find) and pledged slightly over 1% of the goal. So, please -
>> among
>>> the folks who have not contributed - consider doing so. Contribute
>> 0.1%
>>> each or contribute 0.01% each. Every pledge helps.

Steve MacLean
Terragram
http://www.terragram.com

Re: One day left

Peter Haworth
High rollers definitely needed.  The average pledge so far is a little
under $500 and at that rate, another 231 donations are needed.

I haven't donated yet, trying to decide how much I can afford and the best
way to make the pledge (license, gifts, etc).  I don't need HTML5 right now
but I am concerned that it sounds like the matching funds from this
campaign are needed to keep the original Kickstarter goals on track
according to one of Kevin's emails.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm in as well.
>
> SKIP
>

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM, J. Landman Gay <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Some on this list work for businesses that depend on LiveCode for in
> house
> > products.  It would be great if the company could pledge.  Since there's
> > purchase order option to pay later, there would be little risk.
> >
> > On July 30, 2014 10:33:07 AM CDT, Graham Samuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >I'm in, and I upped my pledge twice, but I wish there were some really
> > >high rollers out there somewhere. I must know the wrong people...
> > >
> > >Graham

> > >among
> > >0.1%
> >

> > --
> > Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [hidden email]
> > HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

Re: One day left

J. Landman Gay
On 7/30/2014, 11:52 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> I don't need HTML5 right now
> but I am concerned that it sounds like the matching funds from this
> campaign are needed to keep the original Kickstarter goals on track
> according to one of Kevin's emails.

That's what I was thinking too.

Re: One day left

Devin Asay

On Jul 30, 2014, at 3:45 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <[hidden email]>
 wrote:

> On 7/30/2014, 11:52 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
>> I don't need HTML5 right now
>> but I am concerned that it sounds like the matching funds from this
>> campaign are needed to keep the original Kickstarter goals on track
>> according to one of Kevin's emails.
>
> That's what I was thinking too.

Almost to 75% of the total now. Time to dig deep, folks!

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University

Re: One day left

Jan Schenkel
Late to the party as usual, but I'm in too, since just before breakfast.
Never been any good at web apps, as the combination HTML+CSS+JavaScript gives me headaches.
So long live the RunRev team for letting me build them in LiveCode :-)

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)

 Whether or not you think you'll need
 HTML5 (and you will, sometime)
 think about the progress LiveCode could make with that
 matching grant.
 It's going out the window if the campaign goal isn't met.

 I need HTML5. Are you guys in?

 --
 Jacqueline Landman Gay
    |     [hidden email]
 HyperActive Software
    |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

Re: One day left

Dave Kilroy
Just made my THIRD pledge, sure hope we can make it over the line...

Good luck and best wishes to us all on this dramatic day!
Peter M. Brigham

Re: One day left

tbodine
I'm in... again. Just jumped my pledge to higher levels. Amazing momentum since yesterday. Hope we can get there.
-- Tom Bodine

Re: One day left

Trevor DeVore
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:20 AM, J. Landman Gay <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Whether or not you think you'll need HTML5 (and you will, sometime) think
> about the progress LiveCode could make with that matching grant. It's going
> out the window if the campaign goal isn't met.
>
> I need HTML5. Are you guys in?

I don't need HTML 5 but I'm in. Just pledged.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps

Re: One day left