One day left

Re: One day left

Dave Kilroy
I find myself checking http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/ every chance I get and am only getting productive work done through force of will - but I'll give up work for the final minutes and will probably start bouncing up and down on my seat...

Am I alone in this or are there others similarly effected? :)

Kind regards

Dave
Peter M. Brigham

Re: One day left

Pascal Lehner
same here, same here..

as exciting as worldcup finals ;-)

> I find myself checking http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/ every
> chance I
> get and am only getting productive work done through force of will - but
> I'll give up work for the final minutes and will probably start bouncing up
> and down on my seat...
>
> Am I alone in this or are there others similarly effected? :)
>
> Kind regards
>
> Dave
>

> -----
> "Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust
> upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior

Re: One day left

Kevin Miller-2
Most gripping.

Folks there will be a delay of a few minutes between 5PM and the very last
pledges appearing in the stats. The manual ones take a few seconds to put
through each. Nothing like the last minute! We should have the results in
by 5 or 10 past I would think.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code

On 31/07/2014 15:55, "Pascal Lehner" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>same here, same here..
>
>as exciting as worldcup finals ;-)

>> I find myself checking http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/ every
>> chance I
>> get and am only getting productive work done through force of will - but
>> I'll give up work for the final minutes and will probably start
>>bouncing up
>> and down on my seat...
>>
>> Am I alone in this or are there others similarly effected? :)
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
>> Dave
>>

>> -----
>> "Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust
>> upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior

Re: One day left

Chris Sheffield-4
Looks like it’s a success! I just refreshed the page. $395,326.

Way to go and congratulations!

On Jul 31, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Most gripping.
>
> Folks there will be a delay of a few minutes between 5PM and the very last
> pledges appearing in the stats. The manual ones take a few seconds to put
> through each. Nothing like the last minute! We should have the results in
> by 5 or 10 past I would think.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
> LiveCode: Everyone can code
>

> On 31/07/2014 15:55, "Pascal Lehner" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> same here, same here..
>>
>> as exciting as worldcup finals ;-)

>>> I find myself checking http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/ every
>>> chance I
>>> get and am only getting productive work done through force of will - but
>>> I'll give up work for the final minutes and will probably start
>>> bouncing up
>>> and down on my seat...
>>>
>>> Am I alone in this or are there others similarly effected? :)
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>

>>> -----
>>> "Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust
>>> upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior

Re: One day left

Devin Asay
$395,326!!!

What happened, did you search under your couch cushions?

:)

Devin

 wrote:

> Most gripping.
>
> Folks there will be a delay of a few minutes between 5PM and the very last
> pledges appearing in the stats. The manual ones take a few seconds to put
> through each. Nothing like the last minute! We should have the results in
> by 5 or 10 past I would think.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
> LiveCode: Everyone can code

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University

Re: One day left

Colin Holgate-2
I haven’t been as involved with this campaign as the last one, but an hour ago I got a friend who works for Tidbits to tweet and Facebook about it, and I also posted to a LinkedIn group I’m in. Would be interesting to see if any pledges can be tracked down to those two posts.

Re: One day left

Graham Samuel-4
I'm amazed and very pleased, but not so pleased as Kevin, I'm very sure.

Phew

Graham

On 31 Jul 2014, at 18:19, Devin Asay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> $395,326!!!
>
> What happened, did you search under your couch cushions?
>
> :)
>
> Devin
>

> On Jul 31, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Most gripping.
>>
>> Folks there will be a delay of a few minutes between 5PM and the very last
>> pledges appearing in the stats. The manual ones take a few seconds to put
>> through each. Nothing like the last minute! We should have the results in
>> by 5 or 10 past I would think.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
>> LiveCode: Everyone can code
>>

> Devin Asay
> Office of Digital Humanities
> Brigham Young University

Re: One day left

Chris Sheffield-4
Apparently they’re still not quite done. Now it’s at $395,346. ;-)

On Jul 31, 2014, at 10:19 AM, Devin Asay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> $395,326!!!
>
> What happened, did you search under your couch cushions?
>
> :)
>
> Devin
>

> On Jul 31, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Most gripping.
>>
>> Folks there will be a delay of a few minutes between 5PM and the very last
>> pledges appearing in the stats. The manual ones take a few seconds to put
>> through each. Nothing like the last minute! We should have the results in
>> by 5 or 10 past I would think.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
>> LiveCode: Everyone can code
>>

> Devin Asay
> Office of Digital Humanities
> Brigham Young University

Re: One day left

Kevin Miller-2
Thank you all so very much. What a ride! We did it. So pleased.

On 31/07/2014 17:26, "Chris Sheffield" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Apparently they¹re still not quite done. Now it¹s at $395,346. ;-)
>
>On Jul 31, 2014, at 10:19 AM, Devin Asay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> $395,326!!!
>>
>> What happened, did you search under your couch cushions?
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Devin
>>

>> On Jul 31, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Kevin Miller <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Most gripping.
>>>
>>> Folks there will be a delay of a few minutes between 5PM and the very
>>>last
>>> pledges appearing in the stats. The manual ones take a few seconds to
>>>put
>>> through each. Nothing like the last minute! We should have the results
>>>in
>>> by 5 or 10 past I would think.
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Kevin
>>>
>>> Kevin Miller ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.livecode.com/
>>> LiveCode: Everyone can code
>>>

>> Devin Asay
>> Office of Digital Humanities
>> Brigham Young University

Goal well targeted !

Pierre Sahores-2
Congratulations Kevin, RunRev and All ! Seems that LC HTML5 is definitively on rails ;D

Le 31 juil. 2014 à 18:18, Chris Sheffield <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Looks like it’s a success! I just refreshed the page. $395,326.
>
> Way to go and congratulations!

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70
www.sahores-conseil.com

Re: One day left

Richmond Mathewson-2
On 31/07/14 19:19, Devin Asay wrote:
> $395,326!!!
>
> What happened, did you search under your couch cushions?
>
> :)
>
> Devin

If only I had something, apart from cat hair . . .

Congratulations RunRev!

Richmond.

P.S. IFF I make an HTML5 version of my Devawriter, and IFF I make some
money out
of it I will send RunRev some of the proceeds!