Opening Hypercard stacks

Frank Herzog-2
Hi,

as others have already stated before, there is a bug in runrev 2.7
when opening Hypercard stacks ('there was a problem opening that
stack:'). Is this problem going to be fixed in the near future?

Thanks for the help,

Frank

Re: Opening Hypercard stacks

xtalkprogrammer
Hi Frank,

I haven't tried opening HyperCard stacks in 2.7.1 yet, but this
should be fixed in 2.7.1.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-apr-2006, om 20:11 heeft Frank Herzog het volgende geschreven:

> Hi,
>
> as others have already stated before, there is a bug in runrev 2.7
> when opening Hypercard stacks ('there was a problem opening that
> stack:'). Is this problem going to be fixed in the near future?
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Frank

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille