Opening Substack at a predetermined card

Opening Substack at a predetermined card

Glen Bojsza
I am not certain if my method is wrong or if this is a bug?

My main stack has

global productnumber

on mouseUp
do stuff
determine productnumber
open stack GBProduct
end mouseUp

My GBProduct stack

global productnumber
on preopenstack
  put productnumber -- this tells me if I am getting the right product
number and yes I am
  go to card productnumber -- sometimes the correct card will open
other times it remains at the previos card ??
end preopenstack

I have checked the card names and verified content with the
application browser. I have not found a pattern as to which cards open
properly and which ones don't (seems random).

Any suggestions or previous experience with this problem is appreciated.

regards,

Re: Opening Substack at a predetermined card

Eric Chatonet
Hi Glen,

You could try something like:

on mouseUp
   do stuff
   determine productnumber
   go cd  productnumber of stack GBProduct
end mouseUp

Le 6 juil. 05 à 23:58, Glen Bojsza a écrit :

> I am not certain if my method is wrong or if this is a bug?
>
> My main stack has
>
> global productnumber
>
> on mouseUp
> do stuff
> determine productnumber
> open stack GBProduct
> end mouseUp
>
> My GBProduct stack
>
> global productnumber
> on preopenstack
>   put productnumber -- this tells me if I am getting the right product
> number and yes I am
>   go to card productnumber -- sometimes the correct card will open
> other times it remains at the previos card ??
> end preopenstack

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software