Parsing Encase forensic software report files

Parsing Encase forensic software report files

David Glasgow
By some amazing coincidence, is there anyone out there who might have
knowledge about the structure and format of EnCase forensic software
report files?  I want to parse and analyse them in order to generate
what might be called a 'meta-report'.

For those of you who know what EnCase is and might think I am from The
Dark Side, fear not.  I have asked Guidance Software (
http://www.encase.com) twice for help with this project, but they have
not even graced me with a reply.  I would be happy to share  off list
what I am doing.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow

http://www.i-psych.co.uk