Pinch and Zoom in Browser Widget

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
We can to go a web page in Safari in iOS or Chrome on Android and pinch and zoom in.

The same web page, shown in the browser widget is non-responsive to pinch and zoom out

Is there a solution for this?

BR

Re: Pinch and Zoom in Browser Widget

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
It also fails in Mac desktop, so you could save some time checking into why that is (if you have a trackpad that is).

Where is the code for a widget stored?

> On Jul 3, 2017, at 10:48 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We can to go a web page in Safari in iOS or Chrome on Android and pinch and zoom in.
>
> The same web page, shown in the browser widget is non-responsive to pinch and zoom out
>
> Is there a solution for this?
>
> BR

Re: Pinch and Zoom in Browser Widget

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
Oh… (sad face)

it appears to be a feature of

Safari on iOS
Safari on desktop
Chrome on Desktop.

But I am unable to pinch zoom the same page  (yes I have a track pad on my Macbook pro)

a) in FireFox on Mac
b) on Android/Chrome
c) Browser widget in LC on either iOS app or Android.

ouch.. this shoots a hole in plans to use the browser widget to display complex SVG graphic "worlds" (maps) that users can zoom in and out on.

Hope I am missing something…

BR