Pixelscale on Windows = disaster = what can we do?

Pixelscale on Windows = disaster = what can we do?

hh via use-livecode
Hi Folks...

Is there anything that can be done to prevent windows from scaling my stack
when the system is set top use 125% or 150% "scaling" options?

In livecode ... that is reflected in the systempixelscale  and
screenpixelscale properties.

My stack and the images and controls on it looks like crap when those are
greater than 1. jagged edges...its a disaster.

When I try to set the scalefactor propery, it seems to have no effects.

My only workaround is test for it at the beginninng and say "sorry...unless
you change this in your system settings....this application will not
display correctly......sorrry"

I thought maybe i can change it via shell and try to toggle it on
start....but the worst part is it requires log off from user to change this
setting.

I must find a way to disable this....I can see its usefullness in other
areas...but there has to be a way.

Can anyone think of anything?

--
*Tom Glod*

CEO @ *MakeShyft R.D.A* - www.makeshyft.com

Developer of *U.M.P* - www.IamUMP.com

Re: Pixelscale on Windows = disaster = what can we do?

hh via use-livecode
Setting the scale factor to 80% (for 1.25% screenpixelsvale) doesn't work?

I have done that in the past and it worked fine - just always using the reciprocal of the screen pixel scale.

Sent from my iPhone