Quantcast

Please block sims emails

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Somebody is using sims email to post phishing/spam/malware - I don’t know which because I won’t click it.

Please block email from him.

Listmom, hello???

Re: Please block sims emails

On 4/25/17 10:36 PM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode wrote:
> Somebody is using sims email to post phishing/spam/malware - I don’t
> know which because I won’t click it.

He frequently gets infected with malware. But I rather liked this set.
"Dear!" I wanted to respond, "Darling!!"

Re: Please block sims emails

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Since this is the nth time, can we have probation?

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 1:03 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 4/25/17 10:36 PM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode wrote:
>
>> Somebody is using sims email to post phishing/spam/malware - I don’t
>> know which because I won’t click it.
>>

> He frequently gets infected with malware. But I rather liked this set.
> "Dear!" I wanted to respond, "Darling!!"

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

RE: Please block sims emails

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
>Jacqueline Landman Gay wrote:
>He frequently gets infected with malware. But I rather liked this set.
>"Dear!" I wanted to respond, "Darling!!"

Now I'm laughing... And just when I thought this was another day in cyber land.
Do you do standup?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services

Re: Please block sims emails

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 10:03 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> He frequently gets infected with malware. But I rather liked this set.
> "Dear!" I wanted to respond, "Darling!!"

One of the reasons I hang around the Knights of Columbus so much is it's
the only place I get called "young man" any more . . .

:)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462

Re: Please block sims emails

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Personally I prefer to take things lying down.

Richmond.

On 4/26/17 4:22 pm, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode wrote:

>> Jacqueline Landman Gay wrote:
>> He frequently gets infected with malware. But I rather liked this set.
>> "Dear!" I wanted to respond, "Darling!!"
> Now I'm laughing... And just when I thought this was another day in cyber land.
> Do you do standup?
>
> Ralph DiMola
> IT Director
> Evergreen Information Services

Re: Please block sims emails

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
I clicked the link but I feel fairly confident as I am running Apple Mail and the email has to go through a fairly rigorous spam/malware filter on the inter webs before it gets here, then get past the firewall, which ALSO had malware detection built in. It wasn't very interesting though. Just a weight loss ad using Helen Degenerous.

Bob S