Preloading images from files

Mark Swindell-4
Is it possible "preload" a set of images from file references so that
they are available to show instantly in a predefined image
(imageHolder).  Setting bufferHiddenImages to true works for images
that are contained  in the stack, but these are files that I want to
reference by setting the filename of a single hidden image file, and
then showing it.  The problem is there can't be a lag between the user
click and the image showing.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Preloading images from files

Stephen Barncard
perhaps you could import them into a stack dynamically. Stacks run in
RAM, so...
an invisible clone stack could be created temporarily and then
discarded after the session..