Print to PDF problem

dunbarxx
I  have a bunch of line graphics on a card. I want to make a PDF. If I use the "Print..." menuItem in the "File" menu, and then "Save as PDF" in the dropdown there, I get a pretty decent rendering of the graphics on the card.

But if I:

 open printing to pdf (filePath & ".pdf")
   print this card
 close printing

I get a distorted image in the resultant pdf. Some lines (not all) change both weight and position.

Is there a way to use whatever pdf resource LC uses from the menu when printing to pdf, as opposed to the "open printing to pdf" command? Why would they be different?

Craig

Re: Print to PDF problem

dunbarxx
I should add that the line graphics that distort are always part of a group. Individual line graphics never do.

But again, even grouped lines do not distort when making a pdf from the menu, only when using the "print to pdf" command.

Craig