Problems building standalones

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problems building standalones

John Dixon

It seems that there is a problem building a standalone at the moment...

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=26958&p=140937#p140937

Anyone have any idea when this might be fixed ?

     
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems building standalones

Dave Kilroy
For those who are still experiencing problems building for iOS (Mach-O bug), Panos has posted a work-around here http://quality.livecode.com/show_bug.cgi?id=17292
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham