Programming on iPad

René Micout
A PHP programming environnement on iPad :

http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/Lemon_ADE:About

When RunRev IDE on iPad ?

Re: Programming on iPad

xtalkprogrammer
Hi René,

As long as searching for "download" in the wiki returns zero hits, I
consider this a hoax.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 5 mei 2010, om 18:44 heeft René Micout het volgende geschreven:

> A PHP programming environnement on iPad :
>
> http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/Lemon_ADE:About
>
> When RunRev IDE on iPad ?

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: Programming on iPad

Richmond Mathewson-2
  Lemon ADE

Oh, come on:

what about 'Gin N Tonic', 'Bhang N Mantra',
'Iced TEA', 'Grabbitn RUN', 'Yuve bin HADD' ?

go here:

http://lemonade.webhop.net/

  and all one gets is  a single link to:

http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

and then:

the User Interface; which is very odd indeed, and states

" The AST Viewer is an OpenGL interface to the AST tree that will
eventually export to a programmable language"

'Quhen ?" as we say in Scots.

it talks about tree-mapping, in a way that reminds me of a song by Burl
Ives . . .:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rock_Candy_Mountain

and a Reference Manual:

http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/Reference_Manual

Whatever else it may be, this is not a programming envronment.

Re: Programming on iPad

René Micout
And this ? :

http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/User_Interface

Le 5 mai 2010 à 21:20, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

> Hi René,
>
> As long as searching for "download" in the wiki returns zero hits, I consider this a hoax.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
>
> We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net
>
> Op 5 mei 2010, om 18:44 heeft René Micout het volgende geschreven:
>
>> A PHP programming environnement on iPad :
>>
>> http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/Lemon_ADE:About
>>
>> When RunRev IDE on iPad ?

Re: Programming on iPad

xtalkprogrammer
Just pictures.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 5 mei 2010, om 21:38 heeft René Micout het volgende geschreven:

> And this ? :
>
> http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/User_Interface

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: Programming on iPad

René Micout
Bizarre ! I have also texte... ?!

Le 5 mai 2010 à 21:45, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

> Just pictures.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
>
> We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net
>
> Op 5 mei 2010, om 21:38 heeft René Micout het volgende geschreven:
>
>> And this ? :
>>
>> http://lemonade.webhop.net/wiki/index.php/User_Interface

Re: Programming on iPad

xtalkprogrammer
That's not what I mean, René! of course there is text, but the the
only "proof" of an interface is the pictures. There are no actual
downloads.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 5 mei 2010, om 21:46 heeft René Micout het volgende geschreven:

> Bizarre ! I have also texte... ?!

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: Programming on iPad

Richmond Mathewson-2
  On 05/05/2010 22:51, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> That's not what I mean, René! of course there is text, but the the
> only "proof" of an interface is the pictures. There are no actual
> downloads.

It is as clear as the nose on the end of my face: 'tis a leg-pull; and
not a very convincing one.

Download a fully working demo of WunWev, the wave of the future; an
objectionably-oriented
programming IDE designed by people who would like to make things as
difficult as they possibly
can for you to work out what is actually going on:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/WunWev.html

sowwy, no pwetty pictures; chairman on howiday . . .  :)

Re: Programming on iPad

René Micout
:-) + :-)

Le 5 mai 2010 à 22:02, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/WunWev.html

Re: Programming on iPad

René Micout
See that, but in French !

http://www.mac4ever.com/news/54083/developper_en_php_sur_ipad/

Le 5 mai 2010 à 22:02, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> On 05/05/2010 22:51, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>> That's not what I mean, René! of course there is text, but the the only "proof" of an interface is the pictures. There are no actual downloads.
>>

> It is as clear as the nose on the end of my face: 'tis a leg-pull; and not a very convincing one.

> Download a fully working demo of WunWev, the wave of the future; an objectionably-oriented
> programming IDE designed by people who would like to make things as difficult as they possibly
> can for you to work out what is actually going on:
>
> http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/WunWev.html
>
> sowwy, no pwetty pictures; chairman on howiday . . .  :)

Re: Programming on iPad

BNig

Re: Programming on iPad

xtalkprogrammer
Thanks, Bernd. Now it gets interesting. I wonder if Apple will soon
remove this app?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 6 mei 2010, om 00:51 heeft BNig het volgende geschreven:

> look here
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-lemon-ade/id369025015?mt=8&affId=1306247
> regards
> Bernd

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: Programming on iPad

René Micout
Not if it is develop with Objective C (or C++)...

Le 6 mai 2010 à 00:55, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

> Thanks, Bernd. Now it gets interesting. I wonder if Apple will soon remove this app?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
>
> We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net
>
> Op 6 mei 2010, om 00:51 heeft BNig het volgende geschreven:
>

>> look here
>> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-lemon-ade/id369025015?mt=8&affId=1306247
>> regards
>> Bernd

Re: Programming on iPad

Ian Wood-3

On 5 May 2010, at 23:57, René Micout wrote:

> Not if it is develop with Objective C (or C++)...

If it actually *runs* anything in the dev environment then it falls
foul of the 'no interpreted code' clause no matter what is was written
in, but then so do most of the games on the store.

Ian_______________________________________________

Re: Programming on iPad

Sarah Reichelt-2
>> Not if it is develop with Objective C (or C++)...
>
> If it actually *runs* anything in the dev environment then it falls foul of
> the 'no interpreted code' clause no matter what is was written in, but then
> so do most of the games on the store.

It creates PHP files, which then run through the browser, not through the app.
Sounds OK to me.

Weird interface, but very interesting as a concept.

Cheers,
Sarah

Re: Programming on iPad

Michael Kann