Property Inspector Development

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Hi all.

Since a lot of people felt pretty much the same way about the property inspector I thought I would have a go at it. I got so far as determining that the main control in the propery inspector pallet is a widget! Ok, if I can get into the widget I might be able to see what it does, and maybe contribute to the open source by submitting the changes. I suspect however, someone is going to tell me a widget is written in c.