Quantcast

Provisioning Profiles list

Dan Friedman via use-livecode
Does anyone know how to clear out expired Provisioning Profiles from the Standalone application settings for iOS? My option menu shows every PP that ever existed on my system, making it difficult to choose the most current one.

Thanks,

Devin

Devin Asay
Director
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University

Re: Provisioning Profiles list

Dan Friedman via use-livecode
Hi Devin,

If that helps, *all* the provisioning profiles are stored in
/Users/<username>/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/

Best,
Panos