Push notification to all user

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Push notification to all user

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hello,

can i send notifications to all users of our application?
in this tutorial,
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/59312-how-do-i-use-push-notifications-with-android
only sent to certain devices.
I want to send notifications to all users of my application.
is that possible? if yes, how to do it?


Thank you,

Riko
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Push notification to all user

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hi,


that lesson is major out of date.

You need to use FCM and you can put multiple tokens behind each other in
a JSON like string.

Or you can send to all tokens one by one, like reading stored tokens
from your DB via a repeat loop.


Op 14-11-2019 om 18:54 schreef Riko Abadi via use-livecode:

> Hello,
>
> can i send notifications to all users of our application?
> in this tutorial,
> http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/59312-how-do-i-use-push-notifications-with-android
> only sent to certain devices.
> I want to send notifications to all users of my application.
> is that possible? if yes, how to do it?
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> Riko
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Push notification to all user

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Thanks JJ,

I got the logic. now i try to apply it in livecode.

Pada tanggal Jum, 15 Nov 2019 pukul 01.24 JJS via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> menulis:

> Hi,
>
>
> that lesson is major out of date.
>
> You need to use FCM and you can put multiple tokens behind each other in
> a JSON like string.
>
> Or you can send to all tokens one by one, like reading stored tokens
> from your DB via a repeat loop.
>
>
> Op 14-11-2019 om 18:54 schreef Riko Abadi via use-livecode:
> > Hello,
> >
> > can i send notifications to all users of our application?
> > in this tutorial,
> >
> http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/59312-how-do-i-use-push-notifications-with-android
> > only sent to certain devices.
> > I want to send notifications to all users of my application.
> > is that possible? if yes, how to do it?
> >
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Riko
> > _______________________________________________
> > use-livecode mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Push notification to all user

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mark Wieder via use-livecode
What is FCM?

Bob S


> On Nov 14, 2019, at 10:24 , JJS via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You need to use FCM


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Push notification to all user

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
It's Googles Firebase.

firebase.google.com

Op 25-11-2019 om 18:19 schreef Bob Sneidar via use-livecode:

> What is FCM?
>
> Bob S
>
>
>> On Nov 14, 2019, at 10:24 , JJS via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You need to use FCM
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode