Quartam PDF Lib - remove dashed lines

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
For any users of Jan’s Quartam PDF Lib…  After setting line options with

 qrtPDF_SetLineOptions tDocRef,"round","miter","0,2",1

 I can't work out how to go back to using solid lines. I’m sure that I’m missing something obvious since the library is generally very satisfying to work with.
(I did post to the Quartam Software Forum as well but thought I might get a quicker answer to an “easy” question here.)

Quartam PDF Lib 1.1.5
LC 8.1.6 business

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/
email     [hidden email]
office     1-800-615-0867

Re: Quartam PDF Lib - remove dashed lines

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Ah, sheesh   It was easy and I was doing it correctly… all except the part where I was setting the line options in a second place.

> On Aug 23, 2017, at 4:43 AM, Scott Morrow via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> For any users of Jan’s Quartam PDF Lib…  After setting line options with
>
> qrtPDF_SetLineOptions tDocRef,"round","miter","0,2",1
>
> I can't work out how to go back to using solid lines. I’m sure that I’m missing something obvious since the library is generally very satisfying to work with.
> (I did post to the Quartam Software Forum as well but thought I might get a quicker answer to an “easy” question here.)
>
> Quartam PDF Lib 1.1.5
> LC 8.1.6 business
>
> Scott Morrow
>
> Elementary Software
> (Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
> web       http://elementarysoftware.com/
> email     [hidden email]
> office     1-800-615-0867

Re: Quartam PDF Lib - remove dashed lines

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
I guess I still need help :- )