Quartam Reports Pricing

Glen Bojsza
I have been trying to find out what happen to the original pricing
offer of $199 (that was advertised for the last few months on
Quartam's site) for anyone that purchased Quartam Reports Pro if they
purchased it with in the first few weeks  of availability.

Revolution gives this offer only if purchased with other Revolution products.

If anyone can point me to the correct link or let me know how to
purchase it for the $199 price for early adopters I would appreciate
it. I've waited for some time for its release and now I can't seem to
purchase it.... I just don't want to miss out on the early special.

thanks,

Re: Quartam Reports Pricing

Jan Schenkel
--- Glen Bojsza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have been trying to find out what happen to the
> original pricing
> offer of $199 (that was advertised for the last few
> months on
> Quartam's site) for anyone that purchased Quartam
> Reports Pro if they
> purchased it with in the first few weeks  of
> availability.
>
> Revolution gives this offer only if purchased with
> other Revolution products.
>
> If anyone can point me to the correct link or let me
> know how to
> purchase it for the $199 price for early adopters I
> would appreciate
> it. I've waited for some time for its release and
> now I can't seem to
> purchase it.... I just don't want to miss out on the
> early special.
>
> thanks,

Hi Glen,

Sorry to get back to you this late, but I had pressing
issues to attend -- the week prior to release left a
pile of unfinished items.

There is a bit of pricing confusion, which I'm
clearing up with the good people behind the RR
webstore. I will also be adding more payment options
this coming week.

I will contact you off-list for more details.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)