RE: [ANN[ Release 8.1.7 RC-1

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Panos,

On Mac should the Tools/Runtime/iOS/Device-10_3 folder be empty?

Thanks

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services

[hidden email]

Re: [ANN[ Release 8.1.7 RC-1

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hi Ralph,

No, it should not, otherwise you would not be able to build device
standalones using Xcode 8.3.x on Sierra. BTW I just checked and it is not
empty for me (checked on Indy and Business).

Maybe a failure during installation? Strange. Could you try to delete and
reinstall?

Best regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Panos,
>

> On Mac should the Tools/Runtime/iOS/Device-10_3 folder be empty?
>

> Thanks
>

> Ralph DiMola
>
> IT Director
>
> Evergreen Information Services
>
> [hidden email]

A re-download/re-install fixed it. Strange...

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services