RE: get URL returning empty string

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: get URL returning empty string

Dave Beck

Thanks to everybody who lent their advice to this issue.

I just wanted to say that although I never was able to determine the exact
reason the "get URL" was returning an empty string and empty result, using
the load command seems to get around the problem. I would be interested to
know what using libUrlSetLogField would reveal, but I didn't see Dave's
suggestion until after I had rewritten the script to use load instead of
"get URL". (I can't reproduce the problem locally and I don't want to bother
my customer to help satisfy my curiosity.) In any case, I just wanted to let
people know for the record how the issue was resolved.

Thanks again to everybody who helped,

David Beck


_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution