[REM] Scripter's Scrapbook v5

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[REM] Scripter's Scrapbook v5

FlexibleLearning
A reminder...

The half-price offer on version 5 of The Scripter's  Scrapbook expires in a
couple of days. The 30-day trial period remains  unaffected, but early purchase
saves you money. Whatever your level, from newbie  scripter to seasoned
veteran, The Scripter's Scrapbook is designed with features  to support you!

- Enhanced presentation options
- Enhanced export  options
- Enhanced import options
- Enhanced information access
-  Enhanced information sharing
- Enhanced language options
- Enhanced  hyperlink management
- Enhanced system upgrading

To get your copy or  review your options, go to...
 
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm

/H
The Scripter's  Scrapbook
'the personal reference library for all scripters and  programmers'
 
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

runrev 2.6

william humphrey-2
Does anyone know if the download on the runrev page which says 2.6 is
actually a newer version?
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

william humphrey-2
Bill Humphrey wrote:

> Does anyone know if the download on the runrev page which says 2.6 is
> actually a newer version?
> _______________________________________________
>
answering my own question.

It is 2.6.5 "108"

while the released version was 2.6.5 "91" so I guess that means there
were 17 builds or improvements since then.

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

David Burgun
How can you tell the build number?

Thanks
Dave

>Bill Humphrey wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know if the download on the runrev page which says 2.6
>>is actually a newer version?
>>_______________________________________________
>>
>answering my own question.
>
>It is 2.6.5 "108"
>
>while the released version was 2.6.5 "91" so I guess that means
>there were 17 builds or improvements since then.
>
>_______________________________________________
>use-revolution mailing list
>[hidden email]
>http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

see3d
In reply to this post by william humphrey-2
What is this stealth build stuff?

I have been patiently waiting for the announcement on this list that  
the promised (in a day or so) new bug fix build of 2.6 was ready for  
download so I could try running it again.

Did it already happen???

Dennis

On Jun 14, 2005, at 12:42 PM, Bill Humphrey wrote:

> Bill Humphrey wrote:
>
>
>> Does anyone know if the download on the runrev page which says 2.6  
>> is actually a newer version?
>> _______________________________________________
>>
>>
> answering my own question.
>
> It is 2.6.5 "108"
>
> while the released version was 2.6.5 "91" so I guess that means  
> there were 17 builds or improvements since then.
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

Eric Chatonet
In reply to this post by David Burgun
Hi Dave,

put the buildNumber or put buildNumber() -- in the message box.

Le 14 juin 05 à 18:57, David Burgun a écrit :

> How can you tell the build number?

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
----------------------------------------------------------------
So Smart Software

For institutions, companies and associations
Built-to-order applications: management, multimedia, internet, etc.
Windows, Mac OS and Linux... With the French touch

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
----------------------------------------------------------------
Web site        http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
Email        [hidden email]/
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86
----------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

Robert Brenstein
In reply to this post by David Burgun
>How can you tell the build number?
>
>Thanks
>Dave

surprise!

answer the buildNumber :)

Robert
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

David Burgun
Thanks, I'm on 91 too, what bugs does it fix and does it make anything worse??

Thanks
Dave


>>How can you tell the build number?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Dave
>
>surprise!
>
>answer the buildNumber :)
>
>Robert
>_______________________________________________
>use-revolution mailing list
>[hidden email]
>http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

Mark Waddingham
In reply to this post by see3d
Hi Dennis,

It isn't so much stealth builds, more the fact that it takes a couple of
days for updates to be reflected in the builds and then for an
announcement to be made.

I realise the previous email on this subject did say 'in a day or so',
but it took a little longer for the fixes to be made than intended -
mainly to ensure we had addressed everything that had been reported
against the original builds.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

------------------------------------------------------------------
 Mark Waddingham ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.runrev.com
       Runtime Revolution ~ User-Centric Development Tools

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

see3d
No problem Mark,

I was just surprised when I saw someone talking about accidentally  
coming across a new build in the download page without any  
announcements of the change.  That made me wonder how long the build  
had been sitting there.  I can understand it if they just happened to  
catch it between the upload and the announcement.

Dennis

On Jun 14, 2005, at 4:25 PM, Mark Waddingham wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> It isn't so much stealth builds, more the fact that it takes a  
> couple of
> days for updates to be reflected in the builds and then for an
> announcement to be made.
>
> I realise the previous email on this subject did say 'in a day or so',
> but it took a little longer for the fixes to be made than intended -
> mainly to ensure we had addressed everything that had been reported
> against the original builds.
>
> Warmest Regards,
>
> Mark.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>  Mark Waddingham ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.runrev.com
>        Runtime Revolution ~ User-Centric Development Tools
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: runrev 2.6

Dan Shafer
In reply to this post by Mark Waddingham
Mark, can  you tell us if anything other than the engine was changed  
in this build? If not, I'd download and install it. If there are  
other changes, I'll wait until after RevCon.

Thanks.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

dan

On Jun 14, 2005, at 1:25 PM, Mark Waddingham wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> It isn't so much stealth builds, more the fact that it takes a  
> couple of
> days for updates to be reflected in the builds and then for an
> announcement to be made.
>
> I realise the previous email on this subject did say 'in a day or so',
> but it took a little longer for the fixes to be made than intended -
> mainly to ensure we had addressed everything that had been reported
> against the original builds.
>
> Warmest Regards,
>
> Mark.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>  Mark Waddingham ~ [hidden email] ~ http://www.runrev.com
>        Runtime Revolution ~ User-Centric Development Tools
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>
>

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution