RIP Dan Shafer

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
on Fri Jun 23 2017, Charles Szasz wrote:
> Dan certainly was great promoter of Rev and
> would be in a Rev hall of fame if there was one.

Wholeheartedly Agree!
Many Developers in this platform deserve
a place in this Hall of Fame.

My condolences for Dan Shafer's family.
I hope that all his lifetime's work does
not become forgotten and lost forever.

Al

Re: RIP Dan Shafer

Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
By the way, Who could volunteer to update
Dan Shafer's Wikipedia page?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Shafer

Al