Re:Altplugins

barryb@libero.it

Thanks for answering Mark but the real question is: how did Altuit get that
button on the keyboards in the first place? ;-)

Barry

Re: Altplugins

mwieder
barryb-

> Thanks for answering Mark but the real question is: how did Altuit get that
> button on the keyboards in the first place? ;-)

It's all about product placement. I keep pressing the Home key, but it
doesn't seem to do any good - I'm still at work.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: Altplugins

Jim Ault
It is actually a slight misspelling.  Shoulda' been 4 characters.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas