Quantcast

Re: How Does One Buy Revolution?

J. Landman Gay
On 6/10/05 11:37 AM, Arthur Urban wrote:

> I know, seems like an obvious answer, but the Store webpages seem to have
> changed in the last 48 hours. Last time I checked on pricing I received
> Dollar quotes. Now, all I can get is Pounds and no means to pay by credit
> card although the page says I can. It feels like the US Store redirect is
> "broken". Anybody know what's up?

Works okay here. What happens if you clear your browser's cache?

RE: How Does One Buy Revolution?

Arthur Urban
> > I know, seems like an obvious answer, but the Store
> webpages seem to
> > have changed in the last 48 hours. Last time I checked on pricing I
> > received Dollar quotes. Now, all I can get is Pounds and no
> means to
> > pay by credit card although the page says I can. It feels
> like the US
> > Store redirect is "broken". Anybody know what's up?
>
> Works okay here. What happens if you clear your browser's cache?

Same thing. Both in Firefox and IE. Cache cleared and cookies
wiped...neither browser does the right thing. I am sent to this URL when I
click on the Store link

http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=WYRUQVXT&Screen=S
FNT

I should be sent to this one instead

http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=SDREB
WLP

I discovered that I could enter the URL
http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc directly which gives me a
badly formatted page that I can manually choose the correct store to visit.
Seems broke. All my system localizations seem correct.