Re: How to tell if the page displayed in the Browser widget has scrolled

Re: How to tell if the page displayed in the Browser widget has scrolled

Geoff Canyon via use-livecode
Many thanks Hermann.

I can follow this (logic wise) as well as the forum links you provided.
But I didn't quite follow the implementation.
For now I will put it on the "it would be nice but not required" list, else I will not finish.

And yes, I will ask on the forum should I have a potentially long thread.
I have been on the use list since its inception in 2001 so it is automatically my first point of call.

James