Re: Icons for plugins [2]

FlexibleLearning

Bob

Maybe I mis-read your request...  Upgrade to version 5 of the Scripter's
Scrapbook as the icon contains all the  required sizes including 32x32.

/H
The Scripter's  Scrapbook
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm

-----
I'm using  Chip's incredibly wonderful altPlugin to manage a bunch of other
great  plugins, but a lot of the plugins don't seem top come with a 32 x 32
pixels  icon by default.  Are there any available for specifically RevNet,
Color Picker, Resources Picker, and Scripters Scrapbook or do I have to
continue to generate my own ?

Tnx, Bob...

Bob Earp - White  Rock, BC

-----