Re: Installing LiveCode Server on a Microsoft Azure Bitnami LAMP stack

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Installing LiveCode Server on a Microsoft Azure Bitnami LAMP stack

Dave Kilroy
Huzzah!

The wonderful Simon Smith solved the problem - thanks Simon! :)

See http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28354&p=149144#p149144 for details






_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham