Re: Perspective Distortion of an image (was: Type on an angle)

Re: Perspective Distortion of an image (was: Type on an angle)

Alejandro Tejada
Hi Hermann,

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016, Hermann wrote:
> ** Perspective Distortion of an image **
> available (fast) at "Sample stacks" of the IDE toolbar or (slower) at
> http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/812/Perspective-Image-Distortion
> The stack includes is an example for (close to) live-distorting a field's
> image, uses font 'Aclonica' at 48 point.

Amazing work, Hermann! :D
Many Thanks for sharing all these Math Gems.

How about this for a new challenge?
https://www.willmcgugan.com/blog/tech/post/a-texture-mapped-spinning-3d-globe-rendered-with-javascript-and-html/

Alejandro