Re: Stupid Programming Challenge(Barry Barber)

Re: Stupid Programming Challenge(Barry Barber)

barryb@libero.it
Thanks Jan and Scott for your patience. It was not wasted time as I am actually trying to put together a stack with lots of scrolling groups full of small images. The idea of custom graphic scollers appeals to me a lot, I shall try to get to grips with this.:)

OT.Is there a way on this list to use entities in names with accented characters as I seem to see a lot of question marks e.g., S?lid, Andr? etc.?(the last ones for real)

Thanks again Barry