Re: Watching my Variables

Martin BLACKMAN
Pat

I am storing my saved file as an XML file.
I restore the variable name into tglobal, restore the value into avar, then :

do "put avar into" && tglobal

The do statement also works for an array variable, but I do a loop
first putting each value into avar[tKey] where tkey is each (stored)
key name

Martin