Re: Will it ever be possible place controls over browser widget?

Re: Will it ever be possible place controls over browser widget?

Trevor DeVore via use-livecode
> Herman wrote:
>
> See my demo here:
>
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=152773#p152773 <http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=152773#p152773>
>
> Overlays the widget while this plays a video.

So floating a second stack over the browser as I suggested does work and is beautifully demonstrated in Herman’s DemoVideoBack.livecode.zip.

Jim Lambert

Re: Will it ever be possible place controls over browser widget?

Trevor DeVore via use-livecode

> Herman wrote:
>
> See my demo here:
>
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=152773#p152773 <http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=152773#p152773>
>
> Overlays the widget while this plays a video.

So floating a second stack over the browser as I suggested does work and is beautifully demonstrated in Herman’s DemoVideoBack.livecode.zip.

Jim Lambert

Re: Will it ever be possible place controls over browser widget?

Trevor DeVore via use-livecode
Hi JIm, your suggestion could work but the floating window is quicker and
does the job, thanks for giving it a whirl around.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 5:32 PM Jim Lambert via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Herman wrote:
> >
> > See my demo here:
> >
> > http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=152773#p152773 <
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=152773#p152773>
> >
> > Overlays the widget while this plays a video.
>
> So floating a second stack over the browser as I suggested does work and
> is beautifully demonstrated in Herman’s DemoVideoBack.livecode.zip.
>
> Jim Lambert

Re: Will it ever be possible place controls over browser widget?

Trevor DeVore via use-livecode
Nice. I never thought to do that. DOH!

Bob S