Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Yes, enabling acceleratedRendering in the preOpenStack does allow the
app to launch in iOS 12! I was not able to actually install the app
directly to the device from LiveCode (got a generic "Error" message)
so I had to uninstall 12, install the app under 11, then upgrade back
to 12 (public beta 3) to test.

I now remember why I disabled acceleratedRendering in the first place:
  1- it adds a quick black screen during the launch of the app
(between the openStack and openCard it seems)
  2- it breaks the navigation system that I implemented to get from
card to card (animation of a group that appears from off card)

I can live with #1 for now and will start plotting a work around for
#2 just so I can get an update out the door. Thanks for looking into
this!

--Andrew Bell

> From: panagiotis merakos <[hidden email]>
> To: How to use LiveCode <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: iOS 12 compatibility (panagiotis merakos)
>
> Hi all,
>
> It seems the crash is related to screen updates, and adding this to the
> preopenstack handler prevents the app from crashing:
>
> <set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to true>
>
> Could you please confirm?
>
> Best,
> Panos
> --
>
> PS: We are still investigating.
>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 9:51 AM, panagiotis merakos <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Andrew. I just upgraded the test device to iOS 12 beta 4 and I
>> confirm apps still crash on startup. Sigh :(
>>
>> Best,
>> Panos
>> --
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 6:28 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Based on the fact that my apps are still crashing on load in iOS 12 beta
>>> 4 (16A5327f) I can only assume that Fortnite was NOT written in Livecode ;)
>>>
>>> --Andrew Bell
>>>

>>> From: panagiotis merakos <[hidden email]>

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
@Andrew thanks for checking.

Which LC version do you now use? We have fixed *a lot* of
acceleratedrendering-related issues in LC 9.0.1- RC-1, so issue #2 might be
already fixed.

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, enabling acceleratedRendering in the preOpenStack does allow the app
> to launch in iOS 12! I was not able to actually install the app directly to
> the device from LiveCode (got a generic "Error" message) so I had to
> uninstall 12, install the app under 11, then upgrade back to 12 (public
> beta 3) to test.
>
> I now remember why I disabled acceleratedRendering in the first place:
>  1- it adds a quick black screen during the launch of the app (between the
> openStack and openCard it seems)
>  2- it breaks the navigation system that I implemented to get from card to
> card (animation of a group that appears from off card)
>
> I can live with #1 for now and will start plotting a work around for #2
> just so I can get an update out the door. Thanks for looking into this!
>
> --Andrew Bell
>

> From: panagiotis merakos <[hidden email]>
>> To: How to use LiveCode <[hidden email]>
>> Cc: [hidden email]
>> Subject: Re: iOS 12 compatibility (panagiotis merakos)
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It seems the crash is related to screen updates, and adding this to the
>> preopenstack handler prevents the app from crashing:
>>
>> <set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to true>
>>
>> Could you please confirm?
>>
>> Best,
>> Panos
>> --
>>
>> PS: We are still investigating.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 9:51 AM, panagiotis merakos <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Andrew. I just upgraded the test device to iOS 12 beta 4 and I
>>> confirm apps still crash on startup. Sigh :(
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Panos
>>> --
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 6:28 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <
>>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Based on the fact that my apps are still crashing on load in iOS 12 beta

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
I've been using 9.0.0.

When using 9.0.1rc1 the black flash (issue #1) disappears but my
navigation breaks (issue #2) when I enable acceleratedRendering.

When using 9.0.0 acceleratedRendering messes up all sorts of stuff
like my navigation and has a lot of flashing black space, not just at
app launch.

--Andrew Bell

------------------

<[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Ok, one less issue to tackle then :)

If you could file a bug report with a reproducible recipe (and ideally a
sample stack), this will help us identify and fix the problem in an
upcoming release.

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 5:13 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've been using 9.0.0.
>
> When using 9.0.1rc1 the black flash (issue #1) disappears but my
> navigation breaks (issue #2) when I enable acceleratedRendering.
>
> When using 9.0.0 acceleratedRendering messes up all sorts of stuff like my
> navigation and has a lot of flashing black space, not just at app launch.
>
> --Andrew Bell
>
> ------------------
>

> @Andrew thanks for checking.
>
> Which LC version do you now use? We have fixed *a lot* of
> acceleratedrendering-related issues in LC 9.0.1- RC-1, so issue #2 might be
> already fixed.
>
> Best,
> Panos
> --
>
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     Yes, enabling acceleratedRendering in the preOpenStack does allow the
> app to launch in iOS 12! I was not able to actually install the app
> directly to the device from LiveCode (got a generic "Error" message) so I
> had to uninstall 12, install the app under 11, then upgrade back to 12
> (public beta 3) to test.
>
>     I now remember why I disabled acceleratedRendering in the first place:
>      1- it adds a quick black screen during the launch of the app (between
> the openStack and openCard it seems)
>      2- it breaks the navigation system that I implemented to get from
> card to card (animation of a group that appears from off card)
>
>     I can live with #1 for now and will start plotting a work around for
> #2 just so I can get an update out the door. Thanks for looking into this!
>
>     --Andrew Bell

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Not to be alarmist, but does this discovery suggest all current iOS apps will break when iOS 12 comes out?

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 5:22 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok, one less issue to tackle then :)
>
> If you could file a bug report with a reproducible recipe (and ideally a
> sample stack), this will help us identify and fix the problem in an
> upcoming release.
>
> Best,
> Panos
> --
>
>> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 5:13 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I've been using 9.0.0.
>>
>> When using 9.0.1rc1 the black flash (issue #1) disappears but my
>> navigation breaks (issue #2) when I enable acceleratedRendering.
>>
>> When using 9.0.0 acceleratedRendering messes up all sorts of stuff like my
>> navigation and has a lot of flashing black space, not just at app launch.
>>
>> --Andrew Bell
>>
>> ------------------
>>

>> @Andrew thanks for checking.
>>
>> Which LC version do you now use? We have fixed *a lot* of
>> acceleratedrendering-related issues in LC 9.0.1- RC-1, so issue #2 might be
>> already fixed.
>>
>> Best,
>> Panos
>> --
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>    Yes, enabling acceleratedRendering in the preOpenStack does allow the
>> app to launch in iOS 12! I was not able to actually install the app
>> directly to the device from LiveCode (got a generic "Error" message) so I
>> had to uninstall 12, install the app under 11, then upgrade back to 12
>> (public beta 3) to test.
>>
>>    I now remember why I disabled acceleratedRendering in the first place:
>>     1- it adds a quick black screen during the launch of the app (between
>> the openStack and openCard it seems)
>>     2- it breaks the navigation system that I implemented to get from
>> card to card (animation of a group that appears from off card)
>>
>>    I can live with #1 for now and will start plotting a work around for
>> #2 just so I can get an update out the door. Thanks for looking into this!
>>
>>    --Andrew Bell

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Hi Randy,

Yes, but we will have fixed this issue before iOS 12 goes public. Currently
iOS 12 is in beta, so more or less these issues are expected. This is the
purpose of beta releases anyway.

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:43 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not to be alarmist, but does this discovery suggest all current iOS apps
> will break when iOS 12 comes out?
>
> be well,
> randy
> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com
>
> > On Jul 25, 2018, at 5:22 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, one less issue to tackle then :)
> >
> > If you could file a bug report with a reproducible recipe (and ideally a
> > sample stack), this will help us identify and fix the problem in an
> > upcoming release.
> >
> > Best,
> > Panos
> > --
> >
> >> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 5:13 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> I've been using 9.0.0.
> >>
> >> When using 9.0.1rc1 the black flash (issue #1) disappears but my
> >> navigation breaks (issue #2) when I enable acceleratedRendering.
> >>
> >> When using 9.0.0 acceleratedRendering messes up all sorts of stuff like
> my
> >> navigation and has a lot of flashing black space, not just at app
> launch.
> >>
> >> --Andrew Bell
> >>
> >> ------------------
> >>

> >> @Andrew thanks for checking.
> >>
> >> Which LC version do you now use? We have fixed *a lot* of
> >> acceleratedrendering-related issues in LC 9.0.1- RC-1, so issue #2
> might be
> >> already fixed.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Panos
> >> --
> >>
> >> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <
> >> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >>    Yes, enabling acceleratedRendering in the preOpenStack does allow the
> >> app to launch in iOS 12! I was not able to actually install the app
> >> directly to the device from LiveCode (got a generic "Error" message) so
> >> had to uninstall 12, install the app under 11, then upgrade back to 12
> >> (public beta 3) to test.
> >>
> >>    I now remember why I disabled acceleratedRendering in the first
> place:
> >>     1- it adds a quick black screen during the launch of the app
> (between
> >> the openStack and openCard it seems)
> >>     2- it breaks the navigation system that I implemented to get from
> >> card to card (animation of a group that appears from off card)
> >>
> >>    I can live with #1 for now and will start plotting a work around for
> >> #2 just so I can get an update out the door. Thanks for looking into
> this!
> >>
> >>    --Andrew Bell

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Did you mean all iOS apps, or LC ones in particular? I know that Skype crashes for example. If you have an app in the store I could test it for you.

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 2:43 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Not to be alarmist, but does this discovery suggest all current iOS apps will break when iOS 12 comes out?
>
> be well,
> randy
> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com
>
>> On Jul 25, 2018, at 5:22 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Ok, one less issue to tackle then :)
>>
>> If you could file a bug report with a reproducible recipe (and ideally a
>> sample stack), this will help us identify and fix the problem in an
>> upcoming release.
>>
>> Best,
>> Panos
>> --
>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 5:13 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I've been using 9.0.0.
>>>
>>> When using 9.0.1rc1 the black flash (issue #1) disappears but my
>>> navigation breaks (issue #2) when I enable acceleratedRendering.
>>>
>>> When using 9.0.0 acceleratedRendering messes up all sorts of stuff like my
>>> navigation and has a lot of flashing black space, not just at app launch.
>>>
>>> --Andrew Bell
>>>
>>> ------------------
>>>

>>> @Andrew thanks for checking.
>>>
>>> Which LC version do you now use? We have fixed *a lot* of
>>> acceleratedrendering-related issues in LC 9.0.1- RC-1, so issue #2 might be
>>> already fixed.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Panos
>>> --
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <
>>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>   Yes, enabling acceleratedRendering in the preOpenStack does allow the
>>> app to launch in iOS 12! I was not able to actually install the app
>>> directly to the device from LiveCode (got a generic "Error" message) so I
>>> had to uninstall 12, install the app under 11, then upgrade back to 12
>>> (public beta 3) to test.
>>>
>>>   I now remember why I disabled acceleratedRendering in the first place:
>>>    1- it adds a quick black screen during the launch of the app (between
>>> the openStack and openCard it seems)
>>>    2- it breaks the navigation system that I implemented to get from
>>> card to card (animation of a group that appears from off card)
>>>
>>>   I can live with #1 for now and will start plotting a work around for
>>> #2 just so I can get an update out the door. Thanks for looking into this!
>>>
>>>   --Andrew Bell

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
LC apps. I should have been more specific.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 6:56 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Did you mean all iOS apps, or LC ones in particular? I know that Skype crashes for example. If you have an app in the store I could test it for you.
>

>> On Jul 25, 2018, at 2:43 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Not to be alarmist, but does this discovery suggest all current iOS apps will break when iOS 12 comes out?
>>
>> be well,
>> randy
>> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com
>>
>>> On Jul 25, 2018, at 5:22 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ok, one less issue to tackle then :)
>>>
>>> If you could file a bug report with a reproducible recipe (and ideally a
>>> sample stack), this will help us identify and fix the problem in an
>>> upcoming release.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Panos

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Beautiful work, Randy

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 16:19 Randy Hengst via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> LC apps. I should have been more specific.
>
> be well,
> randy
> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com
>
> > On Jul 25, 2018, at 6:56 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Did you mean all iOS apps, or LC ones in particular? I know that Skype
> crashes for example. If you have an app in the store I could test it for
> you.
> >

> >> On Jul 25, 2018, at 2:43 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Not to be alarmist, but does this discovery suggest all current iOS
> apps will break when iOS 12 comes out?
> >>
> >> be well,
> >> randy
> >> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com

> like my
> launch.

> might be

> so I

> place:
> (between

> this!

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
I’ve been having trouble getting the browser widget to work in ios. I’m in livecode 9.0.0 Business edition. It works fine in the IDE, but won’t load on the iPhone.

I’m wondering if I could have left out any required inclusions. No help in the dictionary for that, tho. I’ve added everything that seems related to internet access.

If anybody has any ideas on this, I’d appreciate it. I haven’t tried going back tot he cef browser, but will unless somebody has a great idea of what I could be missing.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Hi Bill - I had similar problems last week. Assuming you have the browser widget inclusion checked then the other thing to look for is whether there are any mobile scrollers on the screen that overlap with the location of the widget as they appear to interfere with it being rendered. If this is the case (and you are effectively hiding and showing the browser) then set the visible of the scroller to false when the browser is active and back to true when you’re no longer using it.

HTH,

Terry

From: use-livecode <[hidden email]> on behalf of William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 26 July 2018 10:13 am
To: Use-livecode Use-livecode <[hidden email]>
Cc: William Prothero <[hidden email]>
Subject: Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS

http://earthlearningsolutions.org<http://earthlearningsolutions.org>

Re: Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Ahh, that could be it. I have a scroller control that I use to adjust the size of the browser farms.

Thanks!
Bill

William Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 5:25 PM, Terry Judd via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bill - I had similar problems last week. Assuming you have the browser widget inclusion checked then the other thing to look for is whether there are any mobile scrollers on the screen that overlap with the location of the widget as they appear to interfere with it being rendered. If this is the case (and you are effectively hiding and showing the browser) then set the visible of the scroller to false when the browser is active and back to true when you’re no longer using it.
>
> HTH,
>
> Terry
>
> From: use-livecode <[hidden email]> on behalf of William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]>
> Date: Thursday, 26 July 2018 10:13 am
> To: Use-livecode Use-livecode <[hidden email]>
> Cc: William Prothero <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS
>
> I’ve been having trouble getting the browser widget to work in ios. I’m in livecode 9.0.0 Business edition. It works fine in the IDE, but won’t load on the iPhone.
>
> I’m wondering if I could have left out any required inclusions. No help in the dictionary for that, tho. I’ve added everything that seems related to internet access.
>
> If anybody has any ideas on this, I’d appreciate it. I haven’t tried going back tot he cef browser, but will unless somebody has a great idea of what I could be missing.
>
> Best,
> Bill
>
> William A. Prothero
> http://earthlearningsolutions.org<http://earthlearningsolutions.org>

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
I had tried some in the past, and so re-downloaded those, and also downloaded other free ones. Think I have five now. All of them settle on the splash screen, flash briefly to a black screen, do the 3D spin, then either went to a black screen and stayed there, or quit out to the iOS home screen. They get a lot further than my test app before I did the acceleratedRendering fix.

I think you should find a device that you can test iOS 12 on.

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 4:19 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> LC apps. I should have been more specific.
>
> be well,
> randy
> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com
>
>> On Jul 25, 2018, at 6:56 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Did you mean all iOS apps, or LC ones in particular? I know that Skype crashes for example. If you have an app in the store I could test it for you.
>>

>>> On Jul 25, 2018, at 2:43 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Not to be alarmist, but does this discovery suggest all current iOS apps will break when iOS 12 comes out?
>>>
>>> be well,
>>> randy
>>> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Thank you for taking the time and sharing the feedback. Here’s hoping I don’t have to resubmit them all. I’ll look into get a machine to test 12 on.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 8:40 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I had tried some in the past, and so re-downloaded those, and also downloaded other free ones. Think I have five now. All of them settle on the splash screen, flash briefly to a black screen, do the 3D spin, then either went to a black screen and stayed there, or quit out to the iOS home screen. They get a lot further than my test app before I did the acceleratedRendering fix.
>
> I think you should find a device that you can test iOS 12 on.
>
>> On Jul 25, 2018, at 4:19 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> LC apps. I should have been more specific.
>>
>> be well,
>> randy
>> www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com
>>
>>> On Jul 25, 2018, at 6:56 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Did you mean all iOS apps, or LC ones in particular? I know that Skype crashes for example. If you have an app in the store I could test it for you.

Browser Widget question

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
I am using the browser widget on iOS. I can load and display one URL. But, if I set another URL, it doesn’t load. Are there commands I should give to unset the old URL and refresh to the new one? I have it working in the IDE, but on IOS, only the first URL will load. Another one has now effect.

I wonder, will the browser load http: URL’s? It works in the IDE, but in iOS, I need to use https.

Thanks for any hints on this. I’ve spend enough time dicking around.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Browser Widget question

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Hi Bill,

On iOS http URL are blocked by ATS (App Transport Security). You can
disable ATS in the iOS standalone settings, but it is not recommended.
Another way is to add  a whitelist of URLs that should not be blocked by
ATS. This requires using a custom plist.

Best,
Panos
--

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 5:27 AM, William Prothero via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using the browser widget on iOS. I can load and display one URL. But,
> if I set another URL, it doesn’t load. Are there commands I should give to
> unset the old URL and refresh to the new one? I have it working in the IDE,
> but on IOS, only the first URL will load. Another one has now effect.
>
> I wonder, will the browser load http: URL’s? It works in the IDE, but in
> iOS, I need to use https.
>
> Thanks for any hints on this. I’ve spend enough time dicking around.
>
> Best,
> Bill
>
> William A. Prothero
> http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Browser Widget question

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Panos:
Thanks, that cleared up one of my problems.

I have two buttons, each of which launches a different URL. The http one launches first. This works as expected when I, for test purposes, block ATS. The second button launches an https site, but when I do “set the URL of widget “Browser” to “https://myURL <https://myurl/>here”, it fails to load. I get the “browserdocumentloadbegin” message, but the site doesn’t load. It works fine in the IDE, though.

Best,
Bill

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 12:08 AM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> On iOS http URL are blocked by ATS (App Transport Security). You can
> disable ATS in the iOS standalone settings, but it is not recommended.
> Another way is to add  a whitelist of URLs that should not be blocked by
> ATS. This requires using a custom plist.
>
> Best,
> Panos
> --
>
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 5:27 AM, William Prothero via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I am using the browser widget on iOS. I can load and display one URL. But,
>> if I set another URL, it doesn’t load. Are there commands I should give to
>> unset the old URL and refresh to the new one? I have it working in the IDE,
>> but on IOS, only the first URL will load. Another one has now effect.
>>
>> I wonder, will the browser load http: URL’s? It works in the IDE, but in
>> iOS, I need to use https.
>>
>> Thanks for any hints on this. I’ve spend enough time dicking around.
>>
>> Best,
>> Bill
>>
>> William A. Prothero
>> http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Hmmm. I want to see the "beautiful work" ?? that Randy has done...

Brahmanathaswami

 Stephen Barncard

    Beautiful work, Randy

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
follow the links.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 6:45 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmmm. I want to see the "beautiful work" ?? that Randy has done...
>
> Brahmanathaswami
>

>  Stephen Barncard
>
>     Beautiful work, Randy

Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Skip Kimpel via use-livecode
Wow (www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com)

Yes great job!

Brahmanathaswami

 Stephen Barncard via use-livecode" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

    follow the links.