Record Audio from Internal Speaker

Derek Bump
Anyone have any idea on how to record audio from the internal speaker of
a Windows based PC?

I played with this a while ago where I would load a protected mp4 into a
QuickTime Player object and then I had a button which would begin to
play the player and record audio that is streaming to the speakers.

I remember that you could do this with HyperCard way back
when...possible in Rev on Windows now?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Re: Record Audio from Internal Speaker

william humphrey-2
With soundbed and soundflower which I believe have windows verisions.
Soundbed redirects audio to wherever you want it.

On 7/11/05 4:30 PM, "Derek Bump" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone have any idea on how to record audio from the internal speaker of
> a Windows based PC?
>
> I played with this a while ago where I would load a protected mp4 into a
> QuickTime Player object and then I had a button which would begin to
> play the player and record audio that is streaming to the speakers.
>
> I remember that you could do this with HyperCard way back
> when...possible in Rev on Windows now?
>

> Derek Bump
> Dreamscape Software

            |    |    |