Relative path and launch command

lowland
Hi, I am using the command: launch document (the cSampleImage of me) which works fine but, when the user presses the button they have to navagate to find the document is there a way to use a relative path to open the folder directly.

Steve

Re: Relative path and launch command

Björnke von Gierke

On 20 Feb 2011, at 15:17, lowland wrote:

> Hi, I am using the command: launch document (the cSampleImage of me) which
> works fine but, when the user presses the button they have to navagate to
> find the document is there a way to use a relative path to open the folder
> directly.

yes there is.

Depending on what you need, you want to look at the filename of stack, the defaultFolder or the specialFolderPath.

Re: Relative path and launch command

lowland
Bjornke, can you explain that a bit more please. If I add any comands or paths before the script it breaks the script or is ignored.

Re: Relative path and launch command

Björnke von Gierke
What was the question? Most likely I suggested to look at the dictionary, did you do that? There's a dozen of people who can help you. Addressing one in particular is reducing your chance of being helped.

Bjoernke

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev