Quantcast

Release 9.0.0-rc1

prothero--- via use-livecode
I can't sleep. The new LC 9.0.0-rc1 features make me crazy.
Close to infinity. Converting all my stacks since two hours.

Re: Release 9.0.0-rc1

prothero--- via use-livecode
It is apparently already next month where you are.

> On Mar 31, 2017, at 6:48 PM, hh via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I can't sleep. The new LC 9.0.0-rc1 features make me crazy.
> Close to infinity. Converting all my stacks since two hours.

Re: Release 9.0.0-rc1

prothero--- via use-livecode
rc1?  The latest one on the website is DP6

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:48 PM, hh via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can't sleep. The new LC 9.0.0-rc1 features make me crazy.
> Close to infinity. Converting all my stacks since two hours.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."