RevCon: Keynote is up and running

Mark Talluto
The keynote video is up and ready!  It is 108MB in size.

<http://www.canelasoftware.com/revcon/keynote1.mov>

-Mark Talluto

Re: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

Eric Chatonet
Hello Mark,

Thanks a lot!
I searched for french, japanese and italian subtitles ;-)
May be for the next broadcast?

Le 17 juin 05 à 19:10, Mark Talluto a écrit :

> The keynote video is up and ready!  It is 108MB in size.
>
> <http://www.canelasoftware.com/revcon/keynote1.mov>

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

On Jun 17, 2005, at 11:32 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Thanks a lot!
> I searched for french, japanese and italian subtitles ;-)
> May be for the next broadcast?

LOL!  I'll see what I can do.  We have lots of people from all over
the world here today.  :)

-Mark Talluto

Re: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

kat-7
Thanks billions, Mark!  This is great. I wish I could be there, but
since that wasn't possible this time, it's certainly wonderful that
you've provided a glimpse of the events.  Makes me want to sign up for
the next one right now!

Cheers,
Kat

Mark Talluto wrote:

> The keynote video is up and ready!  It is 108MB in size.
>
> <http://www.canelasoftware.com/revcon/keynote1.mov>
>
> -Mark Talluto

RE: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

MisterX

At the speed Dan speaks, it would be a speed reader challenge ;)

The teacher that got me interested in economics as a university major had
that problem when she drank caffeine... we saw the result one day... Nohhh
dont erase the board, we just started copying the first line! Like Dan, she
had the insight to convey the audience a awesome amount of info in a few
simple words!

What's that?
Yep... Well... ;)

cheers
Xav

Awesome Mark!
Great Speeches and now i know who is who now ;)

Will you upload more?

cheers
Xavier

Ron Noice
Just wanted to add my thanks and encouragement for what all of you are doing at RevCon. Having these videos available is an excellent idea and will be a great learning opportunity. Bee-you-tee-ful! Keep 'em coming.
... Ron

*** From: Mark Talluto  ([hidden email])
*** Dated: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:10:41 -0700

 The keynote video is up and ready!  It is 108MB in size.

 <http://www.canelasoftware.com/revcon/keynote1.mov>

 -Mark Talluto

Re: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

Thomas McGrath III
Give me more....... and more..... please!!!   ;-)

Tom
On Jun 17, 2005, at 1:10 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> The keynote video is up and ready!  It is 108MB in size.
>
> <http://www.canelasoftware.com/revcon/keynote1.mov>
>
> -Mark Talluto

Re: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

FlexibleLearning
>From all of us who work in ivory towers... THANK YOU for bringing the  family
to our desktops!

And for those who find a dialup account too slow to download the conference
videos, this is the excuse you have been waiting for to get broadband.

:-)

/H
FLCo

Re: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

Alex Tweedly
[hidden email] wrote:

>And for those who find a dialup account too slow to download the conference
>videos, this is the excuse you have been waiting for to get broadband.

Go on then, rub it in ...

It's not an excuse I need - it's a telephone company that doesn't
continue to behave like the old-style monopoly it was for so long. They
*might* provide broadband in my exchange some time this year or next -
but even when they do, they *think* I'm too far from the exchange -
physically it's about 400 yards from my house, but they reckon the
cabling is over 6 miles. Sigh.

I'm not holding my breath for the availability of broadband.

--
Alex Tweedly       http://www.tweedly.net

Re: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

Chris Carroll-Davis
Alex -

BT reckon 7th November 05 for your exchange.  Perhaps you could rope
in a few friends to dig a 400 yard trench for new cable!

I sympathise with you - I had real battle to get broadband too (I'm
in stix in Suffolk).

Chris

On 18 Jun 2005, at 12:19, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> [hidden email] wrote:
>

>> And for those who find a dialup account too slow to download the
>> conference  videos, this is the excuse you have been waiting for
>> to get broadband.
>>

> Go on then, rub it in ...
>
> It's not an excuse I need - it's a telephone company that doesn't
> continue to behave like the old-style monopoly it was for so long.
> They *might* provide broadband in my exchange some time this year
> or next - but even when they do, they *think* I'm too far from the
> exchange - physically it's about 400 yards from my house, but they
> reckon the cabling is over 6 miles. Sigh.
>
> I'm not holding my breath for the availability of broadband.
>
> --
> Alex Tweedly       http://www.tweedly.net

Re: RevCon: Keynote is up and running

see3d
Alex,

I had to wait 4 years before the "maybe next year" came true.  In the
mean time I ran satellite.  This year everything became available,
including cable.  I think it was the competition between the phone
and cable companies that finally pushed them both to offer broadband
a quarter mile further up the road.

Dennis

On Jun 17, 2005, at 3:00 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Give me more....... and more..... please!!!   ;-)

I will take some general footage again this morning and post it.
Should be up in about two hours.  Current time is:  6:40 am

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com