RevErrorDisplay Window 1 pixel wide

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami
I get this quite regularly in 8 or 8.1 dp 1

there may be an error in my script.. and the revErrorDisplay script opens, but it is 1 px wide and perhaps only 100 x tall… If I'm not careful I don't see it as it may blend in with my desktop background (stars)

Anyone else seeing this?

I have no recipe

BR

Re: RevErrorDisplay Window 1 pixel wide

Dave Kilroy
Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami it may well be that this is happening on lots of our machines - but only someone as perceptive as yourself could see something 1 pixel wide! :)

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote
I get this quite regularly in 8 or 8.1 dp 1

there may be an error in my script.. and the revErrorDisplay script opens, but it is 1 px wide and perhaps only 100 x tall… If I'm not careful I don't see it as it may blend in with my desktop background (stars)

Anyone else seeing this?

I have no recipe

BR
Peter M. Brigham

Re: RevErrorDisplay Window 1 pixel wide

Paul Dupuis
On 5/31/2016 8:57 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> I get this quite regularly in 8 or 8.1 dp 1
>
> there may be an error in my script.. and the revErrorDisplay script opens, but it is 1 px wide and perhaps only 100 x tall… If I'm not careful I don't see it as it may blend in with my desktop background (stars)
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

I am not seeing it in 8.0.1 under Windows 8.1. The error window display
normally when a script execution error occurs.

Re: RevErrorDisplay Window 1 pixel wide

J. Landman Gay
Maybe related, I was screen sharing with my client when a script error
dialog appeared full screen on her monitor.  This was in LC 7.1.4 though,
which she'd just installed moments before. Maybe a new installation causes
a sizing problem?