$_SESSION not working on LiveCode Server 7.1.3-rc-1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

$_SESSION not working on LiveCode Server 7.1.3-rc-1

Dave Kilroy
Just a quick note to anyone who might be experiencing weirdness in their .lc scripts ... it's not you it's LiveCode 7 not managing $_SESSION properly

http://quality.livecode.com/show_bug.cgi?id=14452
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham