Quantcast

SVG To PNG v04

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
Hi All,

Download a new version of this utility stack (Draft 04)
In this version the svg file is converted to a png image
and is copied automatically from the Widget Browser
and pasted within the stack in a new png image.

Requires LiveCode 8.1.3 or later.

In next versions, I will include an interface for
applying scaling, clipping, grouping, svg filters,
svg transforms, etc... to imported svg.

Many thanks again to Peter Brett and Jonathan Lynch
for posting their stacks and demonstrate how to pass
data from the Browser Widget to Livecode.

Download the latest version of this compressed stack
from this forum thread:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28384&p=151620#p151620

Al

Re: SVG To PNG v04

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
Thanks, Alejandro.

If you get a chance, please check out version 3 of the LC to JS stack. I
loaded it up a few days ago. In version 2, it took 230 milliseconds to get
the first 10,000 digits of pi from an LC field and into a variable in
Javascript. In version 3, it takes 8 milliseconds.

I am glad folks are starting to realize how much potential the browser
widget provides - apparently including converting SVG to PNG :)

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Download a new version of this utility stack (Draft 04)
> In this version the svg file is converted to a png image
> and is copied automatically from the Widget Browser
> and pasted within the stack in a new png image.
>
> Requires LiveCode 8.1.3 or later.
>
> In next versions, I will include an interface for
> applying scaling, clipping, grouping, svg filters,
> svg transforms, etc... to imported svg.
>
> Many thanks again to Peter Brett and Jonathan Lynch
> for posting their stacks and demonstrate how to pass
> data from the Browser Widget to Livecode.
>
> Download the latest version of this compressed stack
> from this forum thread:
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28384&p=151620#p151620
>
> Al

Do all things with love